For Sale: Honda CB 1300 Super Four

Straycat

Here we go again:

For sale: Honda motorcycle. Model: CB 1300 Super Four. Year manufactured: 1999

Inline four cylinder engine, 1300 cc. 100+ hp. Low revving, strong engine. Ridden a total 25 Kkm. Excellent exterior and machine condition. Only one previous owner.

The bike was bought November 2002 for 200.000 Baht. It has since then been serviced for 7.000 Baht (regular service & check up + cleaned tank and carburators) and got a new pair of quality tires worth 12.000 baht.

Fully registered w/ plates. Third party insurance (valid until june 2004) and tax (valid until 28 December 2003) included. The bike can be registered with only a tourist visa.

Asking price: 190.000 Baht!

If you're looking for a big bike you won't go wrong buying this one. I doubt you'll be able to find a better deal elsewhere. The same bike in no better (or worse condition) goes for around 240.000 Baht at Redbaron. -- I'm prepared to take a slight financial loss to unload the bike quickly. Reason for selling: I'm buying a car.

PM me for pictures and further details.

• 2 months later...

Last try before I turn this machine to the good guys of Siam Superbike.

This is a wonderful machine in exceptional condition. It will take you anywhere, in and out of the city, with ease.

0-100 km/h in 4 sec. And it's probably not too far off the 4 second mark going from 100 km/h to 200 km/h. This is not bad for 250 kg of metal. :devil: ::

I've tremendously enjoyed owning this motorcycle. I'm sure you would too!

PM me for more details in case you're interested.

Archived