Group sex in Bangkok?

Hi all,

I will be back in Bangkok tomorrow evening (yes!!!) And I am looking for a place where one can have group sex. Meaning many girls, many men, and every man can just hump any girl infront of the others. Like an orgy if you know what I mean.

I know about Eden and had 2 girs there several times but am looking for the next level now ;-)

Thanks!

I was chatting to a guy who has a Thai friend in a band and regularly gets invited to organised sex parties in Pattaya somewhere but was a bit cagey on how you get into these circles.Sorry that I have'nt more info than this but it obviously goes on.

The only dead cert way I can think off is to get a group of like minded exhibitionist people together(you could advertise in meetings)and organise your own orgy and hire a group of girls from one of the more unsavoury venues.

Perhaps Berlin might be a better venue for you.I'm sure Peter1964 has some gen. :o

Sure, there's the idea. (Not directed at you SB, to Spedack, but credit to your idea) Barfine half a dozen from Boyztown and half a dozen from Walking Street (Jenny's bar too!) Off to the room with plenty of Mekong and Coke and have at it.

Oh...WATCH YOUR BACK, unless you are an ex convict!

Myself and two willing mates tried this in Pattaya some months ago. We each barfined a girl and went back to my mates suite of rooms in the hotel and started to have fun but to cut a long story short it didn't happen. The girls wanted to have sex with their own partner only. Not shy to do it all in one room but certainly not group sex as u describe. I believe this reaction to be the norm.

Uniformguy

Archived