Imperial queens park guest policy?

thai3

>at 3,000 baht is it worth it?

Never been there, but it was good enough for Mr. Beckham and the rest of Real Madrid when they recently played a friendly in Bangkok.

Wagner

I think Bush is staying there as well, rooms don't look that good. I like to try different places though. Did you stay at the regency park? looked in there but was not that impressed. The Jade Pavillion is horrible, they talk to the girls badly there and I had one who got very upset. As well as Imperial Queens I will be at the JW which IMO is the best on Sukhumvit and I might give the new Jasmine suites a try on soi 23 or maybe back to the good old tai pan-peter

<<never stayed there but thinking of trying it, at 3,000 baht is it worth it? more important are there any joiner fee hassles taking girls back? -peter>>

No 3,000 baht is not worth it IMHO and you will probably have problems bringing girls there.

I stayed there in June with my wife because of an Internet special of 2 nights for $100 US (about 2,100 baht per night).

Not a bad value but I would not stay there again even at that price. The room was a little worn down, the TV on the small side, all the lights in the room were too dim (low wattage to save the hotel money) No in room coffee/tea maker and no iron board. Bathtub/shower on the small side. Not the 5 star Hotel we were expecting.

The refigerator was full of overpriced drinks... (small Beer Chang 120 baht).

Forget about doing laundry at the Hotel too...Socks 50 baht, Underpants 55 baht, T-shirt 75 baht, shirt 120 baht!!!

you might as well go shopping and buy new clothes at those prices.

Limited Room service hours (not 24 hours) and menu and overpriced .... American Breakfast 440 baht... Coffee 90 baht...Orange Juice 90 baht

To sum it up, a 3 star hotel at 5 star prices.

Mostly I didn't like the snobbish feeling of the place (you will feel out of place there in casual clothes and open toed sandals are frowned upon. And the too many doormen and lobby guys (security?) with their walkie-talkies with nothing to do but watch your every coming and going.

On the positive side the location is nice, private entrance from Queens Park. The Hotel lobby is huge and very impressive. A good place to meet for business i guess. The free breakfast buffet was good.

Thanks for the info-that's put me right off the place. The imperial impala on soi 24 is in the same group and is well worth the money. mm might try the Regency Park, I just hate these hotels where the guest policy is off/on though. Oh well there is always hotel 27! -peter

Archived