GP Info

BadaBing

quote:

Originally posted by BadaBing:

Quick question if I may , I have a room reserved in tower #2 at the GP , does it share the same lobby as tower #1 or does it have it's own lobby. Thanks BadaBing

Please correct me if I am wrong. It seems you check into the hotel (register for a room in building 1, 2, or 3) in the Building 1 lobby, and check out (pay bill at end of stay) in the building 2 lobby.

Shotover

I stayed there twice and both times I checked in in Bldg 1 and checked out in bldg 2. Also if you are going to stay for a week be sure and tell them when you check in. That way you will get the weekly rate. If you stay lets say 5 days and want to extend it another 2 you will not get the weekly rate. Another trick that has been mentioned here before is to ask for the TSM rate. That will save you some money too. Great place nice staff and well located.

Vegas Dave is absoloutely right about the weekly rate. I stayed for 8 days in December, checked in for 4 and ended up extending. Would not give me the daily rate.

Nice place but they were decorating in Tower 3 in the rooms next door to me. Very strong smell of thinners, could not seem to get rid of it with air on full and window open. Had headache for 2 days...

Staff friendly but said I could not change room as Tower 3 full.

(Did offer me a room with 2 singles but I didn't want that as I have heard then can move apart and you get stuck in the gap in the middle.)

Stayed at the GP last Sept. Booked again for Feb. Checked in twr 1, stayed in twr 3, and paid in twr 2, so I guess we covered them all smile.gif" border="0. Good place to stay, great staff, great location. Liked the rooms at the Omni just a little better though. Watch out for those 2 twins pushed together though. We all had them last trip, and almost got lost in the crack, shocked.gif" border="0 the bed, not the girls.

Archived