You pay 'em to leave......

I was reading the post about The Game" and it reminded me of what a Thailand Vet told me, he said, "You don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave" (instead of making them a promise). He also said, "never take an Asian Women out of Asia". I imagine to some people, these comments might be kinda rude but I imagine they make a lot of sense to the people of this board. What do people on this board think of ideas like this? Have you heard more like this?

Rug

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<< [color:"red"]Thailand Vet [/color] told me, he said, "You don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave" (instead of making them a promise). He also said, "never take an Asian Women out of Asia">>

Surely he'd be more concerned about elephant welfare or hornbills than women. Boom boom (as in Basil Brush or This :))

He also said, "never take an Asian Women out of Asia".

An Asian woman is like a beautiful shell on the beach.

Beautiful to look at, sensuous to touch, you can listen to them sing songs of the Sirens. Most you can eat and they won't poison you. BUT, when you are finished, [color:"red"]put them back on the beach ! [/color]

Take it home and tuck it away and soon it will begin to rot, crying only to return to the beach. Eventually it will drive you out of your home and you will have nothing left except distant faded memories.

[color:"blue"]The above by "Sailor", who lived in LOS for over 30 years. Died here 1992, in the arms of the one he would never take away. RIP Sailor. [/color]

Actually, I believe that Charlie Sheen said that in connection with his stint as a witness in the trial of Heidi Fleiss. Don't know if he was repeating it himslef from elsewhere, though.

Says LaoHuLi:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Beautiful to look at, sensuous to touch, you can listen to them sing songs of the Sirens. Most you can eat and they won't poison you. BUT, when you are finished, [color:"red"]put them back on the beach ! [/color]

Take it home and tuck it away and soon it will begin to rot, crying only to return to the beach. Eventually it will drive you out of your home and you will have nothing left except distant faded memories.

[color:"blue"]The above by "Sailor", who lived in LOS for over 30 years. Died here 1992, in the arms of the one he would never take away. RIP Sailor. [/color]

That was very touching LHL.

Says LaoHuLi:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Very nice :bow:

Yes I agree with the above too. As someone who took a shell off the beach back to the UK and is now divorced like so many others...........it is so true!!! Next time I will leave it on the beach.

Uniformguy

Archived