3-Minute US FDA approved HIV Test - where to buy?

You are correct.

It should be noted that normally during the initial states of the infection the patient will be visibly ill with symptoms similar to a bad cold or flu.

The antibodies are then formed to fight the viral infection and should show up in the test.

a hypothetical, but not unrealistic case:

imagine that the girl you are just testing has a positive result, did not know about it yet, and is collapsing in front of your eyes, going suicidal? are you equipped to deal with that?

administering those tests on others is IMHO nothing an amateur should do.

Says interviews:

It should be noted that normally during the initial states of the infection the patient will be visibly ill with symptoms similar to a bad cold or flu.nd should show up in the test.

Indeed. I included some references in my reply to you in the other thread.

I believe the Proper place and time to have an HIV test is in the privacy of your home, before you have sex with a new partner. NOT AFTER you have been infected by, infected, them.

Just as the proper place to to have a glucose test is in the privacy of your home, before you inject yourself with insulin. It is also accepted that this is the proper place for pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, cholesterol tests, colorectal cancer tests, and others.

The US FDA has also approved home test kits for HIV; although these require a three day wait for the lab to process, after which you call in with a unique PIN number and the tests results are given to you. Privately. WITH NO COUNSELOR PRESENT! There is little difference between this test and the rapid test except the factor of time, which is critical if one is hoping to stop the risk of infection.

Let me say that responsible people can and should use these tests to stop the spread of this disease. Many doctors I know do.

Interviews ..you really need help yourself i think....

I am entitled to my opinion thats what this board is for.

What amazes me is your attitude..

Oh yes have a test find ya positive and then what!! no help at hand ..no counselling.

And the comment about condoms,,thats a seperate issue ..of course wear one....

The next thing your be saying is never go to a doctor..

Archived