Just a Bargirl story...(Not shite)

carew66

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed your story, carew :up:

An ex BGGF slept on the settee in my hospital room for 4 days when I went down with dengue fever 2 years ago. Had no real appetite, but on my slightest whim she'd rush out and buy me whatever I felt like.

My deepest gratitude to her was when the absolute ogre of a nurse came to shower me. I was all hooked up with intravenous drips etc. My GF dismissed the nurse and said,"No problem. I take care". :grinyes::beer:

FJ - you bugger!! If there are any illustrators / cartoonists on the board then 'The Bargirls of Fiery Jack' would be a big seller! Ralph Steadman styleee of course!

P127 - I can't wait until December, it's gonna be magical. I've just PM'd Laohuli wondering if you're going to pop up to Bangkok for one of the AGM days. You know it makes sense.

Re the original post. The wee lass in question is still in touch by proxy. Obviously her fella hasn't been in a position to keep in touch so I am fielding all the requests. It was rather difficult to explain about the operation in case she got the daft idea that she'd 'failed' in some way. My mate should be in a better position in a few weeks but right now he has quite a few other things to think about and I don't want to hassle him. I'm determined to come up with a cunning plan to get him out next year for my 40th (aaargh 40!!! I was only 23 the other week, where does it all go?)

really nice story Carew.

i was once treated to a similar show of kindness from 2 BG's which has been posted on the Forum previously.

such a wonderful country and great people.

but i had to laugh at your comment about your B/day.

40 next year?,do me a favour.... :rolleyes:

fuck you have had a hard life.... :grinyes:

will buy you a B/day drink next time i'm in the smoke.

Guest lazyphil

<<fuck you have had a hard life.... >>

Dont think so, he's been in some of the finest special care homes and riden in some very comfy buses on day outings. Whats so hard about that??? ::

Plans in LOS have a funny way to dissolve in the heat, so too early to say, nevertheless i though of being the lemon-cutter at the golf tournament, knowing too well I am a 100 pounds too heavy and a foot too tall to be one of the caddies ;).

PS: on the other end, seems if i make it in December, I will be in Pattaya between Xmas and NY''Eve.

Says carew66:

In Gullivers one night.....

"Pill now".

My mate with mock patronising tone said "Not now dear, I am in the middle of a conversation". She said "I don't care. Pill now. Then you talk to friends".

I'll never forget that.. quite touching really. She was a little champion.

Archived