Accommodation for Board Members???

MooNoi

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Thats an interesting idea, don't know who would put "Village Idiot " up though.

STH

Ha ha.

Maybe put it to suggestions.

The house sitting appears to work..so why not this?

As long as ""the""visitor undersatands you have to go to work and can not be a guide 24/7 and or a drinking partner all night....well maybe..a little :drunk:

On more idea (may be not new):

How about trying to get some special discounts from some hotels/ apartments? Nanapong and tsm-rates are already available.

Hi TB,

I am not sure how they are getting the specials, but I am almost sure, they do not guarantee anything. May be it simply works like "we have a considerable high number of members and if you offer some specials we will post it on the board". Win-Win-situation for both. Just to mention a few I know of, the President group, Jasmine Suites, some restaurants...

Hi TB,

I am not sure how they are getting the specials, but I am almost sure, they do not guarantee anything. May be it simply works like "we have a considerable high number of members and if you offer some specials we will post it on the board". Win-Win-situation for both. Just to mention a few I know of, the President group, Jasmine Suites, some restaurants...

Or the hotels have a huge number of room nights available,

And can ""dump"" some rooms for discounted/groups etc.

I once had a friend whose job was to meet various hotels in London and see what rates they could offer for his company (UK office of multi billion co.) and they sometimes had to either guarantee or state a likely number of room nights over the year etc.

Whilst I applaud any collective bargaining tool, I think we may need a stronger identity that an internet board. Also, some places may not wish to have themselves associated with "nanaplaza.com".

Also, I do not see how we could guarantee a certain number of rooms each period.

One suggestion we could use however is to have a table, with the relevant deal next to the hotel. As many upmarket hotels's websites use offer or promotional codes, then perhaps hotels could set these up for nanaplaza members. They could then track the volume of business and adjust offers accordingly.

Archived