Italian Food

Singhaman

I just want to share this because it so funny, although it makes sense. Being half Italian ( YES, from the North) a girl sent me an email asking me for assistance because she wants to cook :

Sapaketi baking cese. :dunno:

First I thought about Indonesian Food but then when you

read it very slowly, while you listen to yourself, it makes

perfect sense.

Well, I thought its funny.....Cheers,

Says Singhaman:

I just want to share this because it so funny, although it makes sense. Being half Italian ( YES, from the North) a girl sent me an email asking me for assistance because she wants to cook :

Sapaketi baking cese.
:dunno:

First I thought about Indonesian Food but then when you

read it very slowly, while you listen to yourself, it makes

perfect sense.

Well, I thought its funny.....Cheers,

Ha Ha Thanks for that i needed a giggle tonight ::

I remember the first time i told my Thai wife i was going to cook a roast chook for dinner...she took a step back and the blank look on her face ...well you had to be there i guess :p

Guest lazyphil

<<I remember the first time i told my Thai wife i was going to cook a roast chook for dinner...she took a step back and the blank look on her face ...well you had to be there i guess>>

I learnt ''chook'' from one of your televisual masterpieces....Neighbours!!!

Hi,

I just read a story about noodle boats in a village on ChoPhraya River. One item sold on these noodle boats was spaghetti with very bright red sauce. I would not be surprised though, if the Thais add additional ketchup and vinegar and, garlic (more) and sugar and pepper!!! :D

Years ago in the town where my mother lives, ones couldn't find pizza to save their life, now there are everywhere with toppings that will make an Italian scratch his head!!! :beer:

Cheers! ::

Says lazyphil:

<<I remember the first time i told my Thai wife i was going to cook a roast chook for dinner...she took a step back and the blank look on her face ...well you had to be there i guess>>

I learnt ''chook'' from one of your televisual masterpieces....Neighbours!!!

Ha Ha...you have chook wire under you rabbit run!

TV masterpieces :doah: should call it star search

Archived