Chatra Court Apartments - BKK

dsab

• 2 years later...

I went to check them out 6 months ago. They are off Soi 15 near Royal President court wing...those, right!

Well for the price I thought it was a bad deal. The rooms always look better on-line in person not that goood...less then ok! For being guest friendly: The set up apart from the gated entrance seems easy to bring women up. It is after all a serviced apartment complex and booked based on two people...the occasional parties of 3+ with a tip to the guard should go off without a hitch!

SB

I Looked at these 18 months ago when looking in Soi 15. Personally I found them a bit naff but in a good location. I settled though on Star Suites further down Soi 15, stayed there over a year and was very happy. Security in particular is very accomodating ;)

Sarasin - Nice to see you back. I also stayed at C>D>Bkk 3 years ago and would agree. Very nice, pricey but very good and love those wooden floors and Jacuzzi tubs :)

Cheers

then I guess you've got more luck than more me or simply keeping your odds high by visiting outside peak dates e.g. xmas? :rolleyes:

anyways I guess I'm moving slightly upmarket & have come to appreciate hotel pools not to mention shortterm apt. & alternative locations :p

Stayed there over New Year 2004 for 2 weeks. I thought it was okay. Good location, not expensive, guest friendly, clean and comfortable. I must admit, I wasnt there a lot but never had any hassle from the desk, security or other guests. No complaints at all.

Archived