SiLeakHunt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>but then again i,you and some other members would know what it was and i would finally have an avatar after so long<<<

Yep and if size is a problem (heard that somewhere before :grinyes:) then just post a link to a 'supersized' version of your new and improved avatar in your signature.

I just hope that your free site server will be able to handle the bandwidth :grinyes:

BB my friend

you have totally lost me mate.

post a link?where?,to whom?.

i know you have a bigger instrument than me,but mine is used in very delicate places...... :neener:

yours may be bigger than mine,but i use mine with finesse,skill and i caress the body with much more care and loving...... :up:

just because you have a bigger one than me does not mean you know how to use it better..... :beer:

Says sayjann:

BB my friend

you have totally lost me mate.

post a link?where?,to whom?.

i know you have a bigger instrument than me,but mine is used in very delicate places......
:neener:

yours may be bigger than mine,but i use mine with finesse,skill and i caress the body with much more care and loving......
:up:

just because you have a bigger one than me does not mean you know how to use it better.....
:beer:

I wont boar you to death on here trying to explain what 'posting a link' is, but sometime over a beer would be much more suitable, methinks! :up:

Also on the size issue, lets not get too personal now, eh sayjann :grinyes:

Archived