Roppongi's epic journey begins

Managed to combine a trip to see the folks Down Under with a Thailand tour.

Arrive on the 9th of October with geisha girl -- I know sand to the beach, but it's a worthwhile investment. Hope to see a few members at Gullivers on the 10th before heading down to Hua Hin.

Get back to BKK and hopefully meet up with torrenova and "The Axeman" UAL875, who's promised to play a few Joan Jett riffs at Angelwitch. :grinyes: :grinyes:

Will be heading down to Pattaya and will try real hard to make the golf course this time. Anyone up for a round?

Says Roppongi:

Managed to combine a trip to see the folks Down Under with a Thailand tour.

Arrive on the 9th of October with geisha girl -- I know sand to the beach, but it's a worthwhile investment. Hope to see a few members at Gullivers on the 10th before heading down to Hua Hin.

Get back to BKK and hopefully meet up with torrenova and "The Axeman" UAL875, who's promised to play a few Joan Jett riffs at Angelwitch.
:grinyes:
:grinyes:

Will be heading down to Pattaya and will try real hard to make the golf course this time. Anyone up for a round?

I am sure you will have a good time ::

BTW..Sydney 22c today and heading up the scale from here on in :up:

Girls starting to wear tank tops(boob tubes) short skirts and low cut jeans....you must walk..or crawl around our china town ..the eye candy is....well you will see.

Re NZ :sleeping:try to have a good time .are there any baars in NZ...sorry could not resist :neener:

Enjoy Hua Hin..we loved it

Girls starting to wear tank tops(boob tubes)

Shit dude, so nothing has changed since the 70's!

TB thanks for the help with the tickets to NZ. BTW, I was born in the land of the long white shag. ::

Looking forward to sinking a few Db exports with you in Sydney! ;):beer:

Says Roppongi:

Girls starting to wear tank tops(boob tubes)

Shit dude, so nothing has changed since the 70's!

TB thanks for the help with the tickets to NZ. BTW, I was born in the land of the long white shag. ::

Looking forward to sinking a few Db exports with you in Sydney!
;):beer:

Ha ha ...no sheep in the streets in Sydney...will have to go to Bondi the new capital of NZ ::

The girls have changed since 70s the tops just don''t have flower power all over them ::

"The Axeman" UAL875, who's promised to play a few Joan Jett riffs at Angelwitch.
True, I will be in Bangkok for a few of those days but, like any normal hombre, will leave my bags of sand in Tokyo so I can hit the town with a light load if you know what I mean. And no, I will not be taking any of my Gibsons with me so the ladies and gentlemen of Angelwitch will just have to deal and wait for a future visit if they want to hear me belt out "Cherry Bomb" or "Bad Reputation". :neener:

Hi Roppongi Would have been great to meet up again as we sort of missed each other last time, BUT I have to fly out on the 9th, typical planning.

UAL875 what dates are u gonna be in town? I arrive this day two weeks 26th until the 9th.

Uniformguy

so I can hit the town with a light load if you know what I mean.

ST on UAL875??

"Ladies and gentleman, we expect to experience some turbulence shortly..."

You are the worker!

I'll be arriving BKK about 48 hours after you depart - October 11th. On a side note, I just came back to Tokyo after a few days of fun in Osaka. You are going to have a good time there (I think you mentioned something about having friends in Osaka or that you plan to live there for a while)... plus with Hanshin winning the title that place is off the hook now! Cheers. The girls are the workers...

Sorry that we won't meet up this time. Thanks for the details about Osaka..........even have a cute sharemate from Kobe now so we'll see what happens with that.

See you soon have a great trip.

Uniformguy

• 4 weeks later...

Saw your flight arriving as I was waiting for mine to take off.....mid afternoon on the Thursday........thats life .........have a great trip down under and see you again next trip.

Will u be in BKK around Xmas?

UG

Archived