Defenition of Good Thai Girl or NGTG

ZMAN Z28

WTG's, BTG's and NTG's and GTG's

A WTG is the worst and a WTG is worse that BTG

a BTG is bad nut not as bad as a WTG

a GTG is good but not as good as a BTG

a BTG is better than a GTG but not as good as a BTG

a BTG is the best

and a NTG, also known as a TG are all the rest.

Hope this carifies the matter once and for all

>>>>>WTG's, BTG's and NTG's and GTG's

A WTG is the worst and a WTG is worse that BTG

a BTG is bad nut not as bad as a WTG

a GTG is good but not as good as a BTG

a BTG is better than a GTG but not as good as a BTG

a BTG is the best

and a NTG, also known as a TG are all the rest.

Hope this carifies the matter once and for all<<<<

:grinyes:

The more I am involved with Thai girls, the grayer the line becomes. Sure.....you got your hard core hookers, working the bars every night/day, and taking on all comers, for baht.

These are the professionals. They fuck for money.....period. Just like anywhere else. They promote themselves for sale for sex, and it's really quite simple. "I will fuck you...and you give me baht".

The gray area starts with the non-professional. A girl who does not work in the sex scene, every single day. In truth, it then becomes all over the board. You got girls working 2 nights a month, to pay the rent. You got girls fixated on farangs, and willing to sleep with them, if a future is presented to them. The list just goes on forever. Including virgin 30 year olds.

Like Z-man said in original post. Thai girls are not so different from western counterparts. There's 30 million of them. And every family unit/situation/girl, presents a different senario. Western girls have been known to go through phases, after a break up, or whatever. If they sleep around for a few months, out of anger/payback, are they concidered working girls? Of course not.

What Western girl can say she NEVER had a one night stand?

Not too many, I think. In reality. Although your wife may not want to share that info. with you. ::

Thai girls are just girls. Same as anywhere else. They do not deserve a label, more than any other race of people.

HT

torrenova said:

One quote I heard "a Thai girl is not for life, she is only for Christmas". That is harsh, but remember what game you are playing !

Yeah and they also say "you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl." In the US, having dated my share of strippers, I can vouch for the truth in that. Oddly, I've known enough success stories here where it doesn't ring exactly true in Thailand. But the last part of what you said regarding "the game you are playing" doesn't really apply in my case. I'm not playing a game and haven't been on the game for quite some time. I've been with my girl three years this month and have been married over a year now. I believe my judgement of her character at this point is pretty good.

BritTim's answer was mostly correct I think. It depends a lot on their associations. But when he said:

They had more respect for themselves knowing that they were still human beings and not just coin-op sex toys.

As I said it's been awhile since I was on the game but I do seem to recall they weren't coin operated but required folding money.

assume all of them to be borderliners

------------------------

that's the wisdom about Thailand i wish you all. Thailand has few rules, they are all in the first pages of any guide book, after that, it's all mesh(y) (a word i prefer to gray, since it's a color i rarely see, other than on concrete bldgs over there).

Guest lazyphil

<<They're Thais with different backgrounds / situations / reasons / jobs / needs ..etc. why classify them?>>

Well for some guys its a hobby to, like golf :sleeping: (boring!!)

Says Sporty:

Well, my definition of a GTG, is quite a bit different than just not being a P4P professional. For me, and I know times are changing a bit, a GTG, would make you put down a deposit, of sorts before your test drive. Not in money of course, but in long term intentions, at least. A GTG, is likely to have a chaperon on the first few dates.

Seriously, I have met more virgins in BKK, over the age of 25, than I would have ever have imagined.

Man...I can bag these hand over fist...it's all in the sale...but they usually suck in bed...some are virgins and thus know nothing about being good in bed but after you spreed them the first time it gets borring.

A GTG = doesn't know english...

A NGTG= speaks english!

SB

I think the definition of a Good Thai Girl is definitely getting changed here. While GTG is a term that's been around for a while, I think it's a fair assumption that when it was first coined, by some punter at some time in the past, it was meant to identify Thai women that were NOT prostitutues (which most bargirls are or become after a few months).

And while I have no idea if that punter might have considered ex-hookers Good Thai Girls, I think the odds are unlikely.

Now, language evolves over time, and I suppose if this dialogue is going down the philosophical road, a GTG could be an ex-hooker.

I just wanted to point out, if the definition of a GTG was defined way back when by the guy who first used the term, odds are he did not intend to include bargirls in that term. The idea, it would seem, if we look at how the term GTG has been used until recently, was a way to differentiate Thai women who were not bargirls (BGs) from those that were or were their cousin types (i.e. golddiggers).

If the definition of a GTG changes, it will mean a new phrase will need to be coined to identify non-hookers and non-ex-hookers.

Why not avoid that by just terming a good hearted bargirl a Good Bargirl? It makes a clear point too....it'll make guys really think what they are saying when they call a bargirl good!

They can be good in many ways, and some are actually good and decent, but they are certainly not good in the traditional sense, anymore than a punter is good. And just like the scene can change punters, I think it certainly will change the bargirls to be worse than good.

ABC

Archived