President Inn

camerashy

Have any of you any information on a place called the President Inn on Suk 11/1? It was recommended to me by a guy I met at dinner one night on my last trip, so as I am returning in a few weeks, thought I might check it out. I did a search here, but came up with nothing - which does not fill me with confidence. But then again, nothing bad either. So, any phone no, website, room condition, pricing, guest policy?

I just saw your inquiry, sorry for the late responce. This would be the type of place I also asked about, above.

I've inspected this one, the rooms were clean, somewhat run down but that to be expected. The location is great. The prices in that web site seem on the high side. I don't know if raised.(it has been a couple years since I visited a room)

This is the sort of hotel I would reccomend inspecting while on short stay nearby. I myself will do that as well, just wanted to get a list started. If you make a reservation without seeing which room you might find something wrong or not to your prefrence and be there all alone in a big city, with your bag.

What I am going to do is book my 1000baht a night room for a few nights and look around at this type of place.

Have a nice trip.

Nok :cussing:

Archived