Soi Cowboy raided last night

BrownFox77

After my Posiden adventure last night, went to Cowboy for more drinking and ogling. There must have been a whole platoon of Metro Police as well as what looked like high ranking, medal chested, brown-shirted Army (?) officers, along with 2 teams of drug sniffing dogs. The dog teams went thru all the bars and then many girls, somehow chosen at random, were picked for urine tests. When 4-5 armed officers entered longGun and blocked the extrance / Exit, I thought we'd all have to take the urine tests and stay all night until the test came thru (which is what happened in some Pattaya disco's a while back), however somehow a group of Dancers were picked for testing and the police waited while the chosen got their things. Outside there were 2 long lines of selected girls from all the clubs waiting to take their urine tests at Toy Bar if I recall.

The main point I'd want to get across with this post however is that although intimidating and maybe a bit worrisome, the whole time the poilce, dog teams, and all were there Sanuk'ing carried on as normal. The girls were still dancing (although no one showing), folks still getting drunk, cuddling with the girls. I staggered between and amongst the police/Army officers many times that night and they only smiled at me (well, most never even looked at me). I plan to follow up with some of the girls I know at Cowboy and will report on any fallout from the raid.

Peter,

I didn't leave Poseiden until 2330 and got to Cowboy just after midnight. Actually I went straight to Baccara on arrival and 1st set things were 'normal', soon saw a change, went outisde and saw the troops, went to several places during the raid but it was strange with all the uniforms present. The police seemed to smile (some of them anyway) even while gathering the girls for the urine tests - the Dog team police however, they never smiled at all and seemed all business, as did the apparent higher ranking types with all the medals.

Said I'd follow up after talking to some of the girls I know in Cowboy. I said they seemed to pick girls seemingly at random from the various clubs for the urine tests. May not have been so random, some clubs they only chose 1 girl, others half a dozen. One of the girls told me girls were chosen "when they smell Yaba". Not really sure what she meant by that, I don't think the Dogs can smell Yaba (but I have no idea really). All the girls were surprised by the sheer number pf police that were there that night though.

BF77:

Thanks for that report.

Did you notice if the police were interested in the girls in plainclothes hanging with their punter (many punters bring their regular girls to SC). Or were all tests limited to girls still in work uniform?

Zen,

From what I saw they were only interested in the girls currently working, and for sure didn't seem interested in any customers at all. However, in the Discos they have been known to close them down for hours as they test EVERYONE, including falang customers, and all have to wait until the results are known.

Says BrownFox77:

Zen,

However, in the Discos they have been known to close them down for hours as they test EVERYONE, including falang customers, and all have to wait until the results are known.

Is this also from your personal observation or is it just rumour? I ask because at the one testing session I personally observed (at the Nana Disco) they were only interested in testing the girls (all of them). The police completely ignored me while I conspicuously stood for several minutes observing the whole process (professional interest) near the table they had set up for handling the paperwork. They were only processing the girls. Also, no one had to wait for results. They just had to submit the sample to get their id's returned to them.

Archived