The Innocence and life :)

romaning2004

Hi everyone,

What can i say, i have been to Thailand lots of times and spent all of it on the islands, so this time and 17 days just in Bangkok was really going to be something new for me and god was i going to find out the hard way :(

This is like anything that happens to you in life, you have to experience the bad to really appreciate the good when it happens.

First day in Bangkok, and with in 30 mins of booking into my hotel, (Nana Plaza) i want sex, and i want it now :) so i go to my planned destination to meet Kipster100 and IB13 at a place in NEP called The Cathouse.

I walk in and sit down get a beer, and allready im fealling the rush of the place but that bloody jetlag is in the back of my head and i think i must be the worce person for getting it becouse the worce it gets the more miserable i get and just feal like locking myself up in my hotel room for 3 days till it passes, but no, im not hear to spend my holliday in my hotel, im here becouse i want to make lots of new friends and girlfriends along the way.

Im sat there drinking my first bottle of Beer Chang and the smells around me and the noise is just astounding and with in 10 seconds of arriving i have a girl draped around me / can life get any better, no way i love this and my little friend is showing me that she loves me in her own little way that im really enjoying even though im being attacked with jetlag.#

I decide after my second bottle of Chang that im going to drink my way through it, and sod the jetlag i wanna get laid, hahahahah.

Just as i finish my second bottle and the beers are starting to fly, my two friends meet me with in 10 seconds of each other / so we dive out and say one for the road, and Kipster100 says that we are going to Soi Cowboy a place he wants to take me to and a place i have never been to before.

Soi Cowboy -------

We arrive an the first stop is Tilak Bar, and what a loud noisey place this is, but i love it and really starting to feel good and another little lovelly telling me she like me long time and she should go with me tonight. Kipster100 was in control and after 1 beer were off to another bar and the same again all the way up the road.

The last bar we goto was really good but sorry guys i cant for the life of me remember the name of it, one of thoughs beer nights me thinks. We walk into this place and im attacked by this girl, i mean we nearlly had full sex then and there in the bar, and after alot of beer and me being shy this just all becomes to much for me and i not like in any way shape or form, so i nod to kipster100 that i want out and as soon as possible / the basterd was laughing his head off all the way down the road with me me grumbling along behind, hahahahhah.

The final bar for me was After School becouse as soon as i walk in there, im in Thailand and in love, hahahahha and the happiest person on the planet when i meet the girl that works there.

We go in and i think bloody hell it is dark in here and at the time i dont realise what the bars name was or that the girls are dressed up in school girl uniforms untill my little friend come up to me and say hello darling, and the nicest smile i saw that night, hahahahhh :)

Im not going to say her name so i'll call her yoo, and were really getting on well, and the fermest breasts i have ever seen / and im still in the bar.

While sitting with my friend Kipster100 is chatting away with me and says to me let her go now and we come back later to collect her, as he wants to goto more bars, and says to me dont choose now as we have lot more to do tonight.

What can i say, im lost in her and i think she is the best thing since sliced bread, and what a donut i would be to miss an offer like this, so say no chance buddy this girl is coming with me and im not letting go.

I carry on talking to my new found sweatheart and she asked me were im staying so i say the Nana Hotel, and the panic in her face and she say to one of her friends were im staying and her friend says to me that we cant go there we must go somewere else and i say like what, what are you on about, and turn to Kipster100 and say there is definatly something dodgy and with this, Kipster100 says let her go, she is going to be bad news and this is your first day here and you dont need it, but im pissed and dont give a fuck and i want this girl that found me, plus i want sex and i really like this girl.

Then i turn from Kisper100 to my little friend and she is having a go at her friend for coming up to me and saying what she said and this is all starting to turn out to be one of thoughs horror sceans that just douse not feel right.

I say up to you darling, if you come with me and i want as i like you were staying at the nana and we'll take the risk and find out. The worced thing that can happen is for her to be kicked out of the hotel / just get a room for the night somewere else instead, no worries, but im not letting this one go what ever the scenario.

Ok guys, hahahahahah i know what your saying, oh well you have to learn sometime so you may as well learn the hard way as well as any.

I ask her how old she is / im going to get locked up for her and she says to me 22, (i know the legal age for sex in Thailand is 18 and to drink you have to be 20) so i ask again and say and now really how old are you and she come back with 20, so i say ok and happy with this, lets go.

we got to the Nana Hotel, and she is really starting to worry and is sqeezing my hand to death, so i say lets go somewere else and she says no we try first, then go somewere if not get in.

Were talking inconspicuouse, or what ?

The girl was crushing my hand to death and as we get to the lift doors she spots the police and douse a compleat U turn on me knocking me of balance and sending my head by this point spinning round in Circles, and now im really thinking SHIT i should have listened to Kipster and what have i gone and done to myself and the little thing that is with me.

As you all know, the lifts in Nana can be got at by going round the other way and if you do a runner as the doors open the police dont most of the time even notice you were there, so we did this and escaped for the time being.

We got into my hotel room and she say she really like me and as i went to sit down on the bed she just leaped through the air landing ontop of me and with in 3 seconds we were undressed and having sex like to bunnys at a picknick, hahahahahah.

WOW was not the word for it, and yes this girl is the most sexiest little thing i have ever met, but after 7 days togeather the police got her and allthough she was ok in the Nana (becouse the police like me) everywere we went it just felt dodgy in someway and i never felt safe.

One night i said we goto Gullivers and she say ok but i felt alittle panic coming out of her, but after seven days togeather we try and see what happens.

We get there and this guy compleatly flipped at her and said in English so i can hear every word, this is the 3rd time she try to get in this bar, and the police will come and take her and me away becouse im with her, and if she tryes to go there again, he will get the police on her himself.

Oh well, nice girl and lots of fun and a really lovely personality but you have to draw the line somewere, so after this i find out that she is 19 and too young to drink, so i gave her a tearfull farewell and put her in a taxie.

There is one more thing i want to worn you all about with this girl, next year or even this one she will be 20 so will be fine for anyone that meets her, but be worned she will wait till you are pissed and then go back with you to her bar, and grab around 8 of her friends and guess who is going to be paying for the beers and Tequilla shots all night, yep YOU.

Deep down im really so happy that i met this girl and the times we had togeather, she is really special and her personality is second to none.

Cheers Roman :)

yeah well done - you picked a very nice one for the 1st night, but did you really have to stay with her 7 nights before the 'police' got her :eek::drunk: :hubba:

at least I don't hope you got slapped as I did when I refused to have drinks with that other crazy sfterskool girl the last night I saw you :cover:

Tell me about it IB13,

The one i was with through a lighter at me when i broke up with her and has not spoken to me since :) My girl could easally go through 35'000 Baht in one hour if i let her, and as far as her friends go, when your pissed she makes you out to be a real bastered if you say to her, no im not going to take your 8 friends out with us and pay for them all night :(

With my girl, it is like i said in the post, she is a really wonderfull person and a heart of gold, but just too young for anyone at the moment, unless you are a butterfly hahahahahha and only want to take her out for a one night stand :p

Cheers buddy, and really nice seeing you :) Roman

Funnily enough Ro, that made a lot more sense than when I saw you in person. You really do suffer with the old jet lag don't you mate? I thought you weren't quite with it when you kept asking for your check-bin in that pub in Camden and then went looking for meat on a stick in the street.

Age cheating.

Yes that happened with with one of my ST in the last few days (can't remember which one). She looked early twenties, said she was 21, but when we arrived she gave her card to the nightguard, and i tried to take it to look at. She tried to snatch it off me again, but I held on. Turns out she was 18.

But legal (the guard argreed) so I just couldn't be bothered going back for another (Oh yes, that was Monday, upon my arrival late at night.)

Archived