The Innocence and life :)

romaning2004

There is one more thing i want to worn you all about with this girl, next year or even this one she will be 20 so will be fine for anyone that meets her, but be worned she will wait till you are pissed and then go back with you to her bar, and grab around 8 of her friends and guess who is going to be paying for the beers and Tequilla shots all night, yep YOU

Did'nt you learn anything at the Kings Head Roman!

How did you get on with your camcorder?you should have done well if you followed my advise! :hubba:

Hi Ikkrang,

I read what you put on the bottom of your post, hahahahahha.

This is going to make you laugh :D At the moment im seeing this girl and we have formed a friendship if you can call it that :)

The next time i go im going to spend all my time with her and were ever i go if she wants and i tell you mate she wants, everywere me Carew66 and Spirit Of Town Hall go, if she wants im going to take her with me, hahahahha.

I was thinking about this especially after talking with people and all i hear is go out and butterfly and have fun.

I think for me Thailand is alittle too much for me, and this butterfly thing jumping from one girl to anouther, is alittle strainge for my brain.

Im thinking why go out with anouther girl if im really happy with the one i have and i allso know exactly were im coming from with her, see what i mean, i dont know, hahahahaha.

Im going to have alot of fun the next time im in Thailand and no im not going to marrie her, she has been married twice and has two children, but at the same time, why not have alot of fun togeather with someone you like as a person and not just a cute little sex machine :)

Cheers Roman

hello Rusty :)

It is one thing listening to people and a compleet other thing to actually go out there and still keep your head on your sholders :)

The Camcorder saw no action, but Spirit Of Town Hall wants to sort that one out for me, so the next time i will be under his guideance :)

I thought it was going to be like the islands, were everything is really mellow and no pressure is put on you, but in Bangkok there is a compleetly new book that you have to read just to walk out of your hotel door.

I fucked up on this one, but the rest of my stay was amazing and i tell you mate, now i really really love Thailand :)

Cheers Roman

Ps, I know i was a donut, but not anymore, im alot harder now and my inocence has been lost forever :(

Hi Rusty,

I found out by going long time, it works out cheeper, becouse the girl im with wants to stay with me, so lookes after my money were if i was picking up a girl every night, she will not care even if i was spending my last 1000 baht on her.

Yes, Rusty :)

I ran out of money 5 days before i could come back to England, and the girl i was with said dont worrie, i have money, i look after you :) and we had a fantastic time, have to do anouther trip report i think :D

Cheers Roman

Says ib13:

yeah well done - you picked a very nice one for the 1st night, but did you really have to stay with her 7 nights before the 'police' got her
:eek::drunk:
:hubba:

at least I don't hope you got slapped as I did when I refused to have drinks with that other crazy sfterskool girl the last night I saw you
:cover:

hahahahahaha,

After the night i broke up with my girl, i met anouther one and went long time again 9 days for that one, and Kipster100 said to me that it really winds her up when ever i go into the bar with my girl, especially her seeing that im allways with the same girl, so i went in there every day just to give it some and wind her up.

One of these days my and my girl were in there and she wate till my girl go to the toilet, and came running in after her, and allthough she never say anything to my girl, she talked about me for the whole time my girl was in the toilet.

The result :)

That night when me and my girl are going to leave the bar, i went to give a tip after paying the check bin, and she grabed hold of the remaining money and pushed it back into my pocket and got her perse out and gave them a 1 Baht tip and laughed her head off all the way out of the bar :)

Thats my little hard core chick and she was great :)

I love Thailand, Roman

Archived