Weird and Freaky Guy (?) At NEP and Pattaya???

MooNoi

Ok. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to clue me in as to who this dude is... :dunno:

Have seen him before wandering around NEP, especially in the day time. He'd have to be over 60, (or looks that old anyway), usually wears tight lycra bike shorts which are black and really really tiny. He has skinny legs. Has sort-of wispy, yukky hair on his head. Sometimes he wears make-up, and he has had the eyebrow tattoo done as well. It looks as though he was doing the cut-and-paste become-a-ladyboy process, but stopped half-way through. Quite often he is talking and muttering to himself, sometimes in a seemingly aggressive manner. I think I have seen him walking with a stick sometimes, too.

Anyway, last week before coming back to Australia, I saw him in Champions a-go-go in Pattaya sitting by the stage, muttering to himself as usual. I had seen him about 5 or 6 times previously over the last year wandering about NEP, but never in Pattaya before. He grabbed a couple of the girls as they walked past him in Champions, and they couldn't get out of his hideous grasp quickly enough. Seems like a real fruit-cake to me!

Anybody seen him or know what his story is??? (Without making up crap please!) I reckon he's got an interesting story to tell.... :p

He freaked me out when I saw him at Hooties in Pattaya on more than one occasion.

He?d sit nursing a 10B drink and leave when happy hour over. Saw some dancers come out of the WC with strange look on their face when this guy spent an extraordinary amount of time in there! I have no idea who he is nor cared to ask.

Says FlyPapillon:

Ok. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to clue me in as to who this dude is...
:dunno:

Have seen him before wandering around NEP, especially in the day time. He'd have to be over 60, (or looks that old anyway), usually wears tight lycra bike shorts which are black and really really tiny. He has skinny legs. Has sort-of wispy, yukky hair on his head. Sometimes he wears make-up, and he has had the eyebrow tattoo done as well. It looks as though he was doing the cut-and-paste become-a-ladyboy process, but stopped half-way through. Quite often he is talking and muttering to himself, sometimes in a seemingly aggressive manner. I think I have seen him walking with a stick sometimes, too.

Anyway, last week before coming back to Australia, I saw him in Champions a-go-go in Pattaya sitting by the stage, muttering to himself as usual. I had seen him about 5 or 6 times previously over the last year wandering about NEP, but never in Pattaya before. He grabbed a couple of the girls as they walked past him in Champions, and they couldn't get out of his hideous grasp quickly enough. Seems like a real fruit-cake to me!

Anybody seen him or know what his story is??? (Without making up crap please!) I reckon he's got an interesting story to tell....
:p

It's probably me :drunk:.

jack :beer:

Ok. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to clue me in as to who I am... ;)

I have been spotted wandering around NEP, especially in the day time :drunk:. Though only just 40, over 20 years of seriously heavy drinking have led me to look over 60 :(, (or I drink that old anyway :beer:), usually wearing tight lycra bike shorts which are black and really really tiny and make my arse sweat somewhat :doah:. I have skinny legs but an enlarged liver. Sort-of wispy, yukky hair on my head (and on my arsehole ::). Sometimes I wear make-up, and have had the eyebrow tattoo done as well. It looks as though I was doing the cut-and-paste become-a-ladyboy process :o, but stopped half-way through. Quite often I am talking and muttering to myself, sometimes in a seemingly aggressive manner. I think I have seen myself walking with a stick sometimes, too and, later in the evening, attempting to push it up my arse :up:.

Anyway, last week before coming back to Australia, I saw myself in Champions a-go-go in Pattaya sitting by the stage, muttering to myself as usual :drunk:. I had seen myself about 5 or 6 times previously over the last year wandering about NEP, but never in Pattaya before. I grabbed a couple of the girls as they walked past me in Champions, and they couldn't get out of my hideous grasp quickly enough. I seem like a real fruit-cake to me!

Anybody seen me or know what my story is??? (Without making up crap please!) I reckon I've got an interesting story to tell....

jack :up:

[color:"blue"] especially about how he saw his own ass hair. Was there a mirror involved? [/color]

No mirror, but there was a copy of 1001 Tantric Yoga Positions under the bed. :rolleyes:

Archived