best thai teacher is leaving somchart

thai3

I won't post her name but she is starting up on her own so if anyone is interested in lessons let me know and I will pass on her contact info, she is very good and a fun girl. IMO much better to pay as you go to someone who will visit your home/hotel than to fork a a shovel full of cash to chutima at somchart, could tell a few things about her but better not.-peter

It's the one who likes durian most of all fruits. This leaves just one remaining out of the original 6 teachers there. Funny though, last week I asked two of the recent quitters about private lessons and they weren't particularly interested. Also be prepared to add transport costs to the teaching fee.

So the transportation costs would bring costs above what we paid at Somchart?

I will likely wan't to do a little studying in Nov when the schools take a break and I have free time. Can you PM me who we are talking about, there is one teacher who's manerisms I did not like so I'd like to clarify who were talking about.

The teacher is sontaya, small girl been there 5 years. She does not add travelling expenses and said I could pay her what I liked. I paid her 250 an hour which is less tham the 20 hour somchart deal and you are saving on travelling costs and time. Also, it is far better to learn without the distractions of other learners in the same room. I imagine she will work out long term deals but I think it will always be cheaper than somchart and you will not be putting money into chutimas pocket.-peter

Archived