After 2am, where to go...

Hello everyone,

I was in BKK a few months ago and after 2am we could always rely on Grace hotel coffee shop to be open and selling booze. There was always a pretty good selection of TG's there too.

I am going back in a couple of weeks. Could someone who is in the 'kok now let me know if the Grace is still open late (and sells alcohol). It seems these things change often there. Also, what other places around sukhumvit are open serving booze after 2am? (and have a good selection of ladies)

If you don't want to post this info please email me:

ffgr567@yahoo.com

don't worry, i am not the police or a politician. Just want a good time over there.

THANKS.

[color:"blue"] don't worry, i am not the police or a politician. Just want a good time over there.

THANKS. [/color]

And If you were, would you tell us . :banghead:

Try going out a little earlier, you should be able to get back to your room with whatever you require for the rest of the night, long before 2am.

Thanks for the advice LH. But it doesn't really work for me. I'm a night owl and i can't go back to the hotel early. Need to be out basking in the BKK energy late late.

Can anyone else help me?

Well, being a night owl I can understand, but I seriously suggest you either a) postpone your trip or B) go somewhere other than Bangkok or Pattaya at this time.

There WILL be strict enforcement of closing hours and drinking curfews. So if you MUST stay up all night and party, you will be very disappointed.

I didn't make the rules ..... just have to live with them. :beer:

Neither of those are options. And also, come on, this is Bangkok. Even now there will definitely be *somewhere* that is opened late delivering drinks. Anyone know where, please contact me. Lovely.

Man will some-one plz help this guy.....

I...for one point out Topps. It's open 24 hours, you can buy bottles of the good stuff, girls often come in (normal tg, GTG, even BG) and nobody will hassle you if you bring in a chair to sit by the banana stand. Your neighborhood friendly topps is in Bangkok and Pattaya.

You could also pass-out in front of a 7/11...talk about the really good times...

SB

ib13:

how about foodland soi5. gotta be enjoying handsome picking at the present climate.

seriously the well known big 3 is:

*soi23-> sw^

*soi23-> ls23-

*soi19-> cr2^^

& siam hotel of course

what about that rama4 'car park' joint???

...and the latest huay kwang night market
:clown:

...at 2 .a.m. is time for sleeping well, finish sanukin' :nono::cover:

Archived