After 2am, where to go...

Orandanodes,

I prostrate myself at the feet of the worlds greatest living comedian. Why didn't I think of bringing booze back to my room at 2am. You're a genius.

Anyway, enough talkin' smack.

ib13, thanks for the 3 tips. i think i know where those places are. Where is Siam Hotel? What's it like after 2?

I hope this is OK (delete if it is not), but you might check the bangkokatnight website, which does have information on after hours venues. You might also check out Baron Bonk's cite at www.asiabugle.com. His ezine is also an enjoyable read.

(I have been sick as a dog for the last three days (nothing serious or veneral) and finally went home early today, and decided I would spent some of my 'free' time responding to the easier posts (not a comment on you or your post...there are just some posts elsewhere that will require energy I just don't have after working while sick for three days.) :sleeping:

good point, but don't worry, i plan to be in the company of some very sweet, energetic thai girls while i'm out late late. i kept in touch with a few divine lovelies from my last trip. but i digress. yes, i will bask in their glory, there are more than enough hours in the day to do so.

if you butterfly, sample like a fine wine.

Archived