Apex Hotel availability on 02/26?

Hi guys,

I'll be in Pattaya on Feb. 26. I'm thinking of checking into the Apex Hotel.

My question is :

Do I need to prebook by phone or email?

Can I just walk in and book a rm for a mth?

What kind of price am I looking at for a 4wk stay? (marble floor preferably)

Is this still high season?

Thanx again,

~Tek smile.gif" border="0

hi i guess youd be better off booking as youre not guaranteed a room via walk-in. i stay here every year always found it good value last year i paid 450 baht and 500 baht

Hello Tek,

I live in Toronto, as do you - I wish I were going to Pattaya this month, just to escape the Winter here. It's always Feburary that is the most depressing - we've been through 2 months of cold weather already, and there are several more weeks to go.

I stayed in the Apex in June last year. I had send an email to make a reservation, waited a week, but did not get a reply. Since June is low season, I just showed up there anyway and got a room as a walk-in. I expect that Feburary will be busier, so perhaps you should make a phone call to reserve?

The Apex is pretty good - decent price and location. The thing I remember most about my stay there was when the bellhop was taking me to my room. He showed me the usual amenities, then advised me that the Apex, being a respectable establishment and all, has a strict policy on guests - only one lady allowed at at time! I told him 'no problem' - I was from clean-living, God-fearing Ontario, not hedonistic Quebec. I don't think he understood the humour.

Enjoy your stay,

JG

APEX - May I add that you need to make sure your 'lady' has ID. They won't let her in otherwise. I had that problem last year. Also watch for all the add-ons at check in. Money for safe, money for bar. No problem except they seem to 'overlook' that you have paid these deposits when you are checking out. Make sure you keep the receipts.

TEK

If you dont get a room there { which I doubt very much } go down to Soi skaw beach and stay at the hotel Skaw beach its about 2 min walk from the Apex going towards Pattaya klang. 500 baht rooms 2times as big as Apex and quiter no hassels at all! bring 5 girls to your room if you want, has pool, mini bar all that sort of shit and its also only 5 min walk to soi buakow.

I arive on the 25/2/2002 next to the Apex is a 3 bars the last one is called the Happy bar

look for 2 Aussies 6/4 and 120kilo Ill be happy to shout you a beer. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Thanx again guys for the quick, informative responses. As always, this board never fails to dissapoint!

So it sounds like I better make a phone call to Apex just to be on the safe side.

joegumby - Wassup to my fellow Torontonian! So the weather is mindnumbingly cold again eh? Can't say I really miss TO rite now. Been a long trip for me already having left TO last yr. Killing the time over here in China and sanukin like a madman! laugh.gif" border="0 So which part of TO u from? Myself, I'm a full-fledged Scarborough boy. So how them Leafs doing? We got a chance this yr for the cup? Last I heard they were 1st in their division, but leave it up to them to drop as the season goes on! mad.gif" border="0

Speak for yourself bout only one lady at a time though, I'm like them hedonistic Montrealers, 1 gal is good, but 2 is sooooooo much better and 3 just tops it all!

Bakkaboy - will look for u & ur mate in the bar. Been partyin w/a bunch of Aussies over here in Guangzhou China. U boys r my kind of ppl, drinkin & partyin hard! Look for the short horny chinaman, can't miss me as I'm covered in tattoos! I'll b in the corner droolin over all the babes laugh.gif" border="0

Back to sanukin in China,

~Tek wink.gif" border="0

Archived