Business as usual cont. part 3

Encore

Part 3.

Went back to BB S7 for the one who gave me a nice backrub a few days ago, and ST?d her, but she proved disappointing.

Later that night off to NEP, have an early evening drink with ?M?, one of the women working the outside bar at VOODOO. Long time friend, never BF?ed her, (don?t even know if she would) , except to take her to some music at some stage. It is nice to know someone who knows the scene, and not have to negotiate all the hooker games, because we both know it won?t happen.

Then on to Mandarin, see ?F?, I?ve seen her before but never BF?ed her. She usually dances upstairs, and in the days of ?skirts only? would, when she recognized me, screech out loud, and do a squat on the glass above me, then after her dancing turn ends, come down for a drink and a diddle. She?s a liberal diddler, who likes to be done to what she hands out, and is open to lots of things. I?ve fancied her before, but somehow it didn?t happen yet. This time it does, I Pay Bar, (BF 600, LT ) She offered her price upfront as well, 1000ST, 1400LT, which I felt was reasonable enough not to bargain.

I have a good feeling about her. We sit around for a little while more, diddling and drinking. She wanted to change immediately into streetclothes, I didn?t, because I enjoy holding on to her in what she?s wearing, while sitting on one of the little barstools at the stage. She?s fun!

Eventually we go off to Voodoo for a nightcap and are planning to go SC again afterwards, it is still rather early.

I take take F into the inside of Voodoo for a quick look at their show, and one of the dancers comes on stage and does Jintara (I think, anyway, morlam) song, which makes F squal with pleasure, she, like half the girls sitting around, can?t stop themselves from singing along, complete with handmovements, and jumping up and down. So at the end I say, lets go look at show at AW, to catch their ?traditional dance? act.

Come in just as it starts starts. F loves it. So we stay for a while, while I watch from a corner of my eye if C noticed me, but either she didn?t, or is ignoring me deliberately. She?d probably look down her nose at F, who is obviously of Issan rice farmer stock.

Stay there for a while, then I think we went home early, flagged the idea of SC. Talk with F quite some time, sanuk mak before making it to the bedroom. After about an hour of merily chatting away, she eventually takes the initiative, and starts the action. Off to bed, for probably the best performance to date on this trip.

But she has to go to second job at six (hotel cleaning) Or so she says) , so a quick early morning f (6.00 am), and she?s on her way. I sleep, get up at ten, coffee at Ambassador parking coffee kiosk, then internet. Then Oily massage nearby (proper, no hanky panky), try for a haircut next door, but they?re still closed.

Wander over to BG S7, no talent, quick chat with no.2 as from yesterday, who is having lunch next to a punter, hopefully hers.

Wander onto Soi 5, and BF ?D? at sweethearts club, whom I visited 3 days ago for ST and liked.

I paid until tomorrow morning (1500 Bt LT), so we?re off home for a lunchtime sanuk session, Massage, nice f, kind of 8 out of ten, she appeared to enjoy it if her moans are anything to go by ?? Sometimes they are real, but more often good (or bad ) acting.

Pull out, condom covered in blood. She says ?no Men, already had that?

I look up close, see a little lesion above her clit. Shit, Herpes? I should have looked closer up before I started my favourite meal in ?Kin Jiim.

No enough to explain the copious blood. More herpes inside? I decide to take it on the safe side, and I say ?we go Hospital for check up?. If there is something not kosher here, I would like to know what, in case it affects my wellbeing, as well as hers. Herpes I?ve had, although no symptoms for quite a while, but who knows what else may cause this.

In the end, it wasn?t that serious.

Dr explains she had depo injection, probably some innocent breakthrough bleeding, no worry. Takes swap of lesion, to check for herpes, result in a week, but I?ll have to ask D, doctor cannot tell me. By that time I?ll be out of town. Dr says no sex until lesion heals (at least 3-5 days) , so sex is out for the time being. Bugger, just now I?f paid her mamasan for LT.

But I really like this one, and was looking forward to spending aleisurely day around town with her, so what the hell, there are other ways to have fun.

Off with her to Emporium, alter than planned, never mind, bit of shopping, buy movie tickets, she chooses to go and see S.W.A.T. !!

Kin Kao, More looking at shops (She?s never been there), then movie. I get the GF treatment all the way, cuddling with a pretty TG in the flix, eating popcorn, getting smiles, little chuckles of joy, the handholding stuff, askance looks from older falang women etc. I love it all, old fool that I am, reminds me just so much of the time I had a LT GF.

Coming out of the movie, I say, ?we go home 1-2 hrs, then hit SC?

?SC?????, Ma Array??

She never went there, and appears not to know what a gogo is!

Should I introduce her to this seady side of BKK night life? She cma across as so wonderfully naïve, innocent little country girl in the big city today, wide open eyes, seemingly overwhelmed by it all.

Then I check myself.

She WORKS in a brothel!! But in my grandfatherly way, I think ?Better I show her than some old pervert?.

Besides I like seeing her reactions to new experiences, and also, no sex tonight (at least not of the intrusive kind).

Yes, I shall.

First a few hours at home while I do some work, including writing this.

F puts on a button for me, then watches TV while I write this. Domestic bliss!

SC.

I decide to start of by showing her XX GoGo bar first, since last time that was rather restrained in their show and display of unmentionables. Imagine my pleasant surprise, and her large eyes to find they are topless tonight. And some very nice displays of that, too. I loved F?s reaction, almost confused, quite fascinated. ?Mai keu doo? ?never see before?. I suggest she may want to try, and am met with a resolute ?never, I am shy?.

After a while, it get a bit boring, and I up the ante by going back to my favourite, YYY bar, where time stood still. ?O? is on stage, dressed only in knickers, and someone who could be her sister without knickers.

Hey, Ranger, is it actually her sister? I must try and see if I can ST the pair of them one day.

Then O, her quasi sister and A (from my first night) are staring to put on a bit of a competition, who can dance in the most outrageous way in front of my face. I think this was O?s idea, since I still haven?t BF?d her this trip, and she?s trying to make D squirm?.

D just watches it all with her usual look of surprise and disbelief, but doesn?t appear fazed by it. She holds on to me, and smiles back at them. Gets invited on stage, but declines. Then after a while, I decide I?ve seen enough public pussy for the night, and we move on.

Quick drink at Dundee, to say hello to ?K?, a sweety from a previous trip. She comes over for a drink, and a chat. F smiles at me and says ?There seem to be an awful lot of girls around SC that know you? (got hailed on the street by two others who knew me even by name). K then proceeds to tell F that this falang is Jaidee, but a terrible butterfly, and proceeds to count on her fingers the ones she knows I?ve been with, discreetly leaving herself out. Good, that?ll hopefully remove any thoughts from F?s mind that I may be BoyFriend material.

Over to Baccarat, which is almost dead (12.45 am). No dancers upstairs, two dancers plus three serving girls dancing downstairs. What?s going on here? Did a visiting bus of football supporters block BF the lot?

The most outrageous performance is by one of the serving girls, who comes around to our side of the stage to offer me a close-up flash of her ample breast. But that?s it, it sucks, and we?re out of here.

Back home, for a Mekong and a cigarette before bed. I have no illusions, wouldn?t want to aggravate he condition, and D told me first time around she doesn?t like ?samoke?.

Once in bed, she suddenly turns into a totally wild predator, starts with a BJ, and continues to give me the best HJ I?ve ever had in my life. Wow! Blew my top off. Dropped off to sleep with a great smile on her face, which is still there in the morning. Repeats the performance of last night before heading off to the shower.

If I was in the market for a GF, she?d certainly make the short-list. But I?m not!

Two more nights left, will I make it to Eden? Will I make my last ever visit to Lolita?s? Will I get back to the PP BJ bars?

Will I make it with O?

Watch this space.

Nice report.

[color:"orange"]

Will I make my last ever visit to Lolita?s?
[/color]

SAd! I really like the talent sitting outside and just grabbing one (or 2!) and heading behing the curtain. I usually go play a game of pool with her afterwards. They have great attitudes and talent!

What is the other BJ bar the owner has? I gotta track that down as Lolitas will be no more on my next trip.

I shoulda gotten my first ever T-shirt from there.

>What is the other BJ bar the owner has?<

It is in Soi 8, forgot the name, only learnt about this last night :-).

Yes I did go, but had only an average BJ, lady didn't like diddling, had 'men', a bit to routine.

win a few lose a few. I made up for it this afetrnoon by going to Star of Light. I had been told it was sleazy, and boy, was it ever. I got there about five, no other clients, but aboutten girls inside getting dressed and undressed, to get ready for work, quite fun. I decided thatin such a sleazy place I needed a sleazy choice, so picked a very well endowed girl, and had a sleazy time. I can be polite and well behaved at times, but there is a time and place fpor everything.

Last night was a wash out, took an old friend from a small bar at SC, hit the gogo's. But we got drunk, and back home she passed out. Poor kid was quite sick, felt sorry for her, send her home with a 500Bt booby prize, which she first didn't want to accept, because she flt she hand't earned it.

11 more hrs in LOS, I'll stop writing and make the best of it.

Archived