NFL / NPL Week 3

Brink15

Well all I can say about my Bucs is........

................Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! :grinyes:

When Warren Sapp catches a TD and the only TD allowed for Atlanta is on a turn over near the endzone it's a very good day.

Wish I knew where my NPL team stands but the StatTracker is f**king up yet again.

Well my hopes aren't too high as I was forced to play Price today and my Bucs shut their O down. We'll see how Garcia does.

Mr. Bing, I'm sorry about your Kitties. I still think they look much improved over last year.

Some interesting matchups today...both on the field, and in our league. Unfortunately, both televised games were yawners which nearly put me to sleep (and I slept all afternoon so as to be awke for the games)

What imbecile chose to put Ravens/Chargers on instead of Seahawk/Rams? 2 teams with no passing game, one medicore and the other just plain bad, made up for a predictably low scoring, sleep inducing bore fest (pardon me if you're from Baltimore, but you gotta admit, the game was pitiful to watch) Not to mention the blowout we had to sit through earlier in the evening. It appears the Dolphins/Bills game was a goodun, but being at work, I'll never really know.

In our league, I'd like to point to the matchup between my Barfines and last years champs, the Ladyboys who are both 2-0. Sort of a meeting of the Titans (not the ones from Tennessee) After the Sunday games, the pipe smokers have about a 20 point lead, but I still have three Bronco's (Portis, Rod Smith, and Elam the kicker) yet to provide some scoring action. So, I must admit to considering calling in sick tomorrow. Best move this season...picking up the KC defense just in time to see them score twice in the game and give me over 20 points. Worst move...allowing the ladyboys to try out my tight ends.

It is absolute bedlam in Seahawks land! If this keeps up, the Mariners can blow it for the second year in a row and no one will care! That's right, back to the 1980s when Seattle was a football town and there was a ten year waiting list for season tickets.

After all it is our only our second 3-0 start since 1986! Ah but I am a realist, you have to be as a Seattle sports fan. We may not have the long professional sports history of some cities, but we sure do know a thing or two about losing.

Lets just hope the boys keep up the good work.

:bow:

Dave,

I have to say things arem't looking to good for the Ladys. I just hope Portis goes gimp and the rest of the team collapses.

Ah but look at the canadian Alsorans. Even if they do manage to pull out a win, it will be a cheap one with disgustingly low points.

Lets see if he logs on to talk shit this week! :neener:

Says SUZIBANDIT:

Ah but look at the canadian Alsorans. Even if they do manage to pull out a win, it will be a cheap one with disgustingly low points.

Lets see if he logs on to talk shit this week!
:neener:

I doubt we will hear from the Cana Douche Bags for the rest of the year.... :down:

Bada :hubba: Bing

Well I finally solved the mystery with the Stat Tracker. It seems a Java console I had for another program was conflicting with the Java VM needed to run Stat Tracker. I uninstalled the console and now all is fine.

At least all is fine with Stat tracker.................

........My team on the other hand sucks.

Garner gets zero points, half the team is playing with injuries, I've got the best D in the NFL and they get one more point than the friggin fish, and Price doesn't see the ball due to Doug Johnson being a light weight and my Bucs shutting him down when he is lucky enough to be on the right end of a throw.

Next week is gonna be worse as the Bucs have a bye. Oh, joy. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Archived