Soi Cowboy round up

BrownFox77

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the Black and White and Midnight bars because of the large booths. Bigger Booth = More Girls = More Fun

No problem butterflying around the Black and White. Took a total 7 girls out of there during the last 2 weeks - 1, 2, 3 and 4 at a time. I found the swirling lesbian current to be absolutely stimulating.

Of course, the first girl claimed to be First Hand, whatever that may mean. And she did expect LD's whenever I entered the bar. But she also introduced me to any other girl that I expressed an interest in and assigned them some sort of pecking order - 2nd Hand, 3rd Hand, 4th Hand, etc.

I'm sure that I bought far too many LDs - like 12-15 a night. But I felt completely pampered and special, and I always had both hands occupied - so WTF.

On one night, 1st and 2nd Hands bought a couple bottles of whiskey, coke and a cake for "young sisters' birthday party. They were not actually related, but I guess they refer to younger friends as young sisters. Anyway, on that night, I didn't have to buy any LDs, had a truly wonderful time in the bar, and got to take both of the birthday girls home for the night. Now who's birthday was it? ;o)

The relationship between the girls was also very interesting. First Hand was First Hand because I took her first. But 2nd Hand was the leader for sure. She was able to make the others submit to her lesbian advances with a single look or sharp word. And she insisted that I fuck her first and last with the others in between. Which I really didn't mind 'cause she was the best fuck of them all. ;o)

Says grifleman:

I'm sure that I bought far too many LDs - like 12-15 a night. But I felt completely pampered and special, and I always had both hands occupied - so WTF.

grifleman,

"10-15 drinks" - that's about the same I did at bars where I successfully managed to Butterfly with multiple girls at the same place. Seemed the LD count went up proportionally with my "been with" count, but it was worth it!

Hadn't tried butterflying at Black and White yet, I didn't see the lesbian undercurrent while I was at B & W, however I may have been "preoccupied" at the time. One night when I was there, a punter brought his BF from another bar with him, a REAL looker she was. Them 2 sat directly across from me on the other side of the narrow stage (they sat in a booth, me at the stage). Well his 'looker' was REALLY eyeing the girl on stage dancing right in front of me (was good fun watching her trying to pick out a girl just like one of us punters). Anyway, soon 2 of the girls were trying to vie for the looker's attention. Not sure what happened but the punter said something to his looker then they soon check bin'd out of there...

Archived