Japan's 3-day orgy enrages Chinese

gobbledonk

Very true, I know a Japanese girl who was furious that the UK press lumped Japanese, chinese, indian, pakistani all together as Asian.... there was an Asian festival.... she was indignant that UK could be so racist... I pointed out to her that Japan has a policy of zero immigration, and additonally she had said a month or so earlier that she would not date a Korean I think with Japan and China it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black on a national scale.

STH

Love this line.

"Foreign citizens in China must abide by Chinese laws," Kong said.

So should Chinese citizens. Prostitution is illegal in China.

What's the big deal anyway? Prostitute offers a service, boys buy service. Same same the world over.

Sounds like a heck of a company trip to me! :bow::up:

i'm afraid your talking bollocks, Japan does have a policy of zero immigration.

Of course people can be naturalised, but Japan on a policy level has always been one of non immigration, as contrasted with the UK and Australia

Look at the poor Koreans, those guys have been there years and they still find it very hard. I noticed you didnt repute my comment re. Jap girls dating Korean guys, because you know its true.

Japan has a long long way to go till it comes close to the west in forging a diverse and tolerant society, where race, creed and religion arent an issue.

Superficiality and the fad of the moment embodies the Japanese psyche, however I do believe they could be capable of embracing difference with the right guidance from the west, what do you think?

STH :)

STH

i'm afraid your talking bollocks, Japan does have a policy of zero immigration.

ZERO? As in nothing? Nada? That zero?

Check your dictionary.

Selective? Sure.

I noticed you didnt repute my comment re. Jap girls dating Korean guys, because you know its true.

True? What planet are you living on? Your sweeping generalisation is based on the comments of ONE girl???

Japan has a long long way to go till it comes close to the west in forging a diverse and tolerant society, where race, creed and religion arent an issue.

The spin doctors are spinning...

On what do you base your comments, may I humbly ask?

Just because Japan doesn't open the doors to all in sundry like other countries doesn't mean it isn't tolerant of foreigners.

Archived