It Is 1955

Torneyboy

eyebee says

I would "write" all of the Lennon/McCartney songs, and sell them to establised artistes of that era - songs like "Honey Pie" and "When I'm 64" would probably go down well. Dunno about "I Am The Walrus" though!

Hi eb

Good idea music would be a great little earner.

How do you think they would react to ""stairway to heaven""

back in 1955 ::

Its 1955, huh? Bet on sports and in the stock market. Move a lot of that money off shore. With my millions I'd own, through front companies, a controlling interest in the Philadelphia Eagles and Sixers and the Arsenal. Change the course of history by buying certain key players for all them before anyone knew of them (Jim Brown, LT, Kareem, Cryuff, etc.)Stay low key :shhh: (remember its 1955 and I'm black! lol :cover: )

Definitely be in Cuba before the fall, I heard it was a 'fun' place. I'd still end up in LOS but this time I'd be well connected poltically, etc.

It would be hard though, knowing the carnage of the Vietnam war, Rwanda, 9/11, etc. and not trying to do something about it ahead of time.

Says torneyboy:

Hi just saw ....again the movie back to the future .

If by chance you were back in 1955 and know what you know now..what would you do?

What would you guys do ?

Wait with beeing born (1959) a while, so I would be the "sam sip haa" which I always tell the girls. :nono:

And they are sooo kind, acting as if they believe me!

:bow:

MaW

Archived