Sayjann visits Amsterdam

sayjann

had thought about visiting Thailand late this year,but due to circumstances i had to forget it.

but i needed a break and thought of a weekend in Amsterdam would be fun.

booked the Hotel and Flight and eagarly awaited the time to pass.

finally it was Sept 25th and i was set to go(i will put all prices into Baht,that way easier for all you folks to convert into your local currency).

i had booked the flight with Easyjet(a low budget airline)from Gatwick to Amsterdam.

price was around 3120 Baht return and a bargain in this part of the world.

however the Flight was at 06:15 on the Friday morning and again i had to stay overnight at Gatwick.

i refuse to pay 2400 Baht one-way from my home for a Taxi journey time of around 70 minutes.

instead the plan was to get the last train to Gatwick and just sit around alnight.

one-way on the train was 820 Baht,but i had to catch an earlier one than i planned and i arrived at Gatwick at 22:20.

managed to get a couple of pints in the bar before it closed and then settled down for a long night.

just sat around reading and occasionally going for a walk to stretch my legs.

finally it was time to check-in and my bag was done and i passed through Immigration and straight to the bar for another couole of pints.

was watching the screens for details of which gate to go to and suddenly the words 'boarding' came up and there was this rush of people jumping up and making their way to seemed the furthest gate away.

but no panic really and we all arrived safely and boarded the Plane.

with Easyjet you are not allocated a seat,first come-choose your seat and i managed to get a seat 4 rows from the front and i don't think i've ever sat that far forward before.

then we got an announcement we all dread,the Pilot told us there were problems with both engines and they were testing them and trying to fix them.

great,either a delay or having to fly while thinking about dodgy engines.

after around 30 minutes the OK was given and off we went and 50 minutes later we landed.

off the plane early and to my amazement my bag was 3rd on the conveyor belt and i was off quickly through Immigration.

decided to have a quick cigarette before boarding the train to the City Centre and sat in the sunshine outside the Airport.

it was a glorious morning,just before 09:00 and sunny with a Temp of 64 degrees.

boarded the train after paying 130 Baht for the 15 minute journey into town.

walked out of the Train Station and made my way to my Hotel.

i knew roughly where it was and only a short walk,but i lost my way and it took me time to find it.

i knew it was by one of the canals in the RLD district and i had to walk along 2 of them before i found it,but finally checked-in.

i had paid 8200 Baht for the Hotel for 3 nights and while this is expensive compared to Thailand,it was cheap for a very central Hotel in a very busy European City.

dumped my bags,had a shower and got changed.

walked along Damrak and bought the Postcards and gifts for the folks back home.

finally ventured in the main RLD and had a look around,walking up and down the streets looking at the women.

although it was only around Noon,there were a few Girls around and plying their trade and some of them wewre georgeous.

but on the other hand there were some rough looking Girls,very fat and OLD.

went for a drink in my favourite bar before venturing out to look for a kindly Grirl to take care of my travelling stress.

i had no plans really except for 4 requirements,on this Weekend i wanted :-

a Brunette.

a Blonde.

a Coloured Girl.

an Asian Girl.

looked around for around 20 minutes and picked a Brunette for my 1st encounter.

i will tell of what they told me about themselves,but i don't know how much of anything i was told is true.

her name was Melanie,Dutch and from Den Haag.

quite small and had what looked like a very fit body,but i came across something which disappointed me.

she was wearing a Basque and while she slipped the straps off her shoulders,she did'nt take it off and i was denied a look at her tits,even though occasionally a nipple was glimpsed.

gave me a HJ to get me hard and then the covered BJ was performed and i then got a surprise.

i remarked on her shaven pussy(a Favourite of mine)as it was 12 inches from my face and she said i could play with her pussy if i wanted,just no fingers inside.........happy days.

i diddled a little as she performed an adequate BJ and then she suggested we fucked.

she promptly got on her Hands and Knees and told me she wanted it this way and who was i to refuse the wishes of a Lady?.

i entered her and pumped away and it was'nt long before i was cumming and i was finished and she was quickly up and getting dressed.

now for the horror part,the price.

you pay in advance in Amsterdam and i paid 2100 Baht for less than 20 minutes,horrendus price,but no getting it less and you can only do what the girls say.

wobbled out of her room and waved goodbye and returned to the bar for a beer.

i would see her again the next 2 days as i walked past her window,she would smile and wave.

not something i normally do,but will rate the girls.

Melanie.

Looks 8 Body 7(did'nt see it all) BJ 8 Attitude 8

eventually went back to the Hotel and had a nap,i had been awake for over 24 hours and was knackered.

woke up around 17:00 and showered and changed again and got ready for a night out.

had to meet someone later and thought i had time for another round of fun.

walked around the streets again and saw a very pretty girl who looked slightly Asian and knew she was the one.

she told me her name was Peggy and while born and bred in Holland,her parents were from Jakarta and she had certainly kept some of the SEA genes,but only slightly.

she really was petite,attractive and shaved and also was really friendly.

again no taking off of the top which was a shame,she looked like she had a good pair.

covered BJ which did'nt last long and then she insisted i got on top.

she had a really nice figure and i enjoyed pumping away and lasted longer before i finished.

as soon as i had finished she changed dramatically and became very clinical.

she was washed dressed before i had recovered and was hurrying me along and was not nice at all.

i would also see her in the future when she started or finished work and she was so different,she would stop for a chat or wave at me whenever i walked past her window.

Peggy.

Looks 9 Body 7(did'nt see it all) BJ 7 Attitude 8(before) 0(after).

was a bit late and rushed to meet a friend.

had arranged to meet him in a bar and while he had given me a little description of himself,he knew nothing about me,only that i would be wearing something to remind him of Thailand.

i sat in the bar for around 30 minutes and no sign of him.

then i noticed someone who might have been him and waited a while and then he approached the bar and we both looked at each other and asked the question-are you? and that was it,we shook hands and had a beer.

we chatted about our times in Thailand and also Forums we belong to.

we chatted about how the Forums is going,the people and certain other things and i think we got on well.

eventually we walked to the RLD and i wanted to show him the girls i had already been with,but they were both unavailable to look at.

we had a couple more drinks and sadly he had to leave,early day the next day and had to get home.

we said our goodbyes and shook hands.

i went back to the bar and watched the Football on the TV and had a few more beers.

result was not to my liking and i decided 1 more Girl tonight would sort me out.

walked around and saw an Asian looking Girl who would do for me.

agreed the price(not a lot of choice really),but asked for an extra service,i had had a few Beers and knew that i would have problems cumming but knew that with a HJ that i would finish.

this was agreeable to her but another 800 Baht was the cost.

fuck it i thought,why not?,very expensive but i wanted to finish.

she told me her name was Luck and from Thailand and i tested her by showing her my Thai Tattoos and asked her what they said.

no hesitation from her and she read them them all,i knew then i had found a propar Thai Girl and i was happy.

finally i saw my 1st naked girl of the day and a little disappointed,non existant tits and a bit fleshy but the shaved pussy made up for it.

as we were getting ready we chatted about Thailand and she said she had never worked in Thailand and came from Surin.

she got me hard and then put the condom on with her mouth and i was impressed.

good BJ and she then said i could play with her tits and i did'nt refuse that even though she had just about nothing there.

i just stroked her while she sucked away and when i was hard enough she laid on her back and i went to work.

still continued to play with her tits and leant forward to kiss her nipple and she pushed me away and said "no".

i stopped fucking her and said that i knew Thailand a little,loved Thai Girls and would she let me just suck her nipples for old time sake?.

she relented and let me nibble away as i fucked her and she even pulled my face to hers and gave me a little peck on the lips,"for you" she said.

finally i pulled out of her and said it was time for her to finish me.

she took the condom off and started stroking away,left hand,right hand and both hands.

at first i thought i had no chance of cumming and told her so,but she smiled and said "you not leave until you cum",my kinda girl.

she persevered and i certainly enjoyed the feeling of her hands stroking me while i still played with her tits and stroked her legs and bum.

eventually i felt the feelings and told her i was cumming and she grabbed me with both hands and wanked away.

i exploded all over the place and she just asked if she was good and i said "oh yes" and she continued to stroke me until i was totally spent.

afterwards she filled a bowl and crouched on the floor and washed herself and we just talked and she was a really nice girl,there was no pressure for me to leave,she was'nt trying to get me out,ready to look for the next customer.

in the end i was there for almost an hour which is good for Europe.

we had talked about my visits to Thailand and i showed her a Photo of my main girl and she whistled and just said "Beautiful,much more than me" and while i agreed i was'nt going to say that and told her she was a very pretty Lady.

i finally left and she wai'ed me and i would have seen her again for a bit of fun but i never saw her working again.

she might not have had the best body,but was very into her art and if i was in Thailand she would definately be in with a chance of me taking her for the GFE,she was such a nice person.

it's a shame in a place like Amsterdam it is just 20 minutes of sex.

Luck.

Looks 9 Body 5 BJ 8 Attitude 10

back to the bar and i decided to take advantage of the Coffeeshop below the bar and buy some of their products.

fuck me i was gone after 20 minutes and knew i had to go to sleep.

too much beer and other things and i had a very strange journey back to my Hotel.

very strange views through my eyes and bouncing off a few walls,but finally got there and went to bed.

my 1st day had been fun and i was looking forward to the next 2 days and nights.

Very interesting report. Years ago, before I was into the scene, I walked around the RLD there, but didn't partake. Anyway, sure makes one appreciate LOS and the experiences one can have there.

Btw, why do you think they were so concerned with keeping their breasts covered?

Says sayjann:

...however the Flight was at 06:15 on the Friday morning ... finally it was time to check-in and my bag was done and i passed through Immigration and straight to the bar for another couole of pints.

Impressive report :bow:. But never mind all that, let's skip to the important stuff ;): you mean there was a bar open at Gatwick at about 5AM? In the UK? Now that is impressive. :drunk:

Could you kindly confirm that earth-shattering revelation, please, Mr Sayjann? I may have to re-think some of my future travel plans. ::

jack :beer:

Well, if that's true, :censored: them. It'll be a cold day in hell before they get any business from me, but I got to admit, it's unlikely I would bother with them anyway. 20 minutes for US$60 (approx) with a shitty attitude doesn't quite cut it for me, plus they have the additional disadvantage of being farang (I know they have some asians working there too).

Archived