Sayjann visits Amsterdam

sayjann

exactly Limbo.

the 2 girls i had who never took their tops off never asked for any extra money for me to see their boobies and i never asked to see them.

i have been to Amsterdam before and know how things work.

but i was asked for extra money for other extra things if i wanted them,but i declined.

a friend?,yes.

i know him from another Forum and i class him as a friend.

i have met only a handful of members from this Forum.

but there are many other members who live in foreign places who i think of as friends and one of the fun parts of going abroad is meeting these 'strangers'.

Hi FJ.

oh yes the bar is always open when i get there.

but remember you have to go through Immigration first and into the departures bit.

don't know wether it is open 24 hours but i doubt it.

no flights from/into Gatwick from around 00:00-05:00,so no chance to pass Immigration.

but i was in the bar at 04:20 and enjoyed a couple of Stella's....... :beer:

in the past i have taken advantage.

got to the Airport early before my 12 hour flight to Don Maung and had my fill before staggering to the boarding gate.

that way i always sleep like a baby for many hours..... :up:

i understand what you are saying,but no option for the tourist really.

the price is set and some girls will do more than others,as you will find out in the future FR's.

yes i met some girls who had an attitude,i understand that in their environment,it is so very different to Thailand.

yes most of the girls are Falang,but any Nation or colour you want are available.

i love the Asian girls and was to have good times with a couple i met later.

but i also met the most awesome girl i have ever seen in my life and she was not Asian or Falang.

i have my Filipino girlfriend and i just wanted a change from a SEA girl.

i never thought i would say that Falang girls are as good as SEA girls,but i had a good time with a few white girls.

shame about the price and amount of time spent with them.

Archived