Tokyo assembles the troops

"two birds in hand are worth more than none in the bush".

I though it was more like: "Two birds in your hand are worth six pokes from the boys in the bush!" :neener:

LaoHuli, it ain't looking good for the AGM.

Impossible for UAL and myself. The ninja formerly known as JP1 will be in hiding I imagine. I'll pressure Voodoo 31 tonight to fly the flag for us but he's justed started a new job. Torrenova can you escape (again)?

So as an alternative, I'm going to propose to the executive board tonight we offer an IPO to raise funds to buy a blow up Lolita doll, complete with gel and mutiple orifices. Dress her up in a Japanese school uniform with 'loose socks', add a splash of make-up and my traditional purple dreadlocks and place her in the corner of Gullivers next to to the Internet with a Web-cam and charge 100 baht for short short time!

All proceeds to the party of course!

What do ya think? :up::beer::bow::grinyes::neener:

Have her buy a 'proxy' ticket and I'll put her at the head table ! Even put her AGM t-shirt on her and send you a pic. :grinyes:

Other actions by the Londoners may more 'Up the Shute' so to speak. :neener: (But better pics :rolleyes:)

Appreciate her donations to the Charity, but if you fail to sent a rep, we all get to divy up any raffle prizes she may win. :beer:

Archived