Tokyo assembles the troops

The Tokyo crew will meet for a few (too many) beers tomorrow (10/3) at the Hobgoblin in Roppongi.

Sorry for the short notice, we've been umming and arring after one of the founding member's, that rougue ramen street vendor UAL875, declined our invitation in favor of a gal who says she wants to "use his ass as a pillow".

A closet face-farter among our ranks, me thinks.

All Welcome. There will be the usual eye candy serving us food, and opening the elevator doors for us! And maybe a bit more...

:hubba: :beer::drunk:

You London lads behave yourselves!

I am neither a face-farter nor a bell-ringer. Well lads, I would love to join but duty calls. Spin it any way you want Roppongi-san but I will be at dinner with two lovely female coworkers, one of whom has already joined the ranks of ?UAL-ized? the other who has a thing for my tail wing - and neither of them looks like Joan Jett! And yes, they are both viewing this as a ?date? ? gotta love Tokyo! Now with the right combination of alcohol, karaoke, and ?playing it cool?, well?.I?ll tell you all about it next week when we meet up in Bangkok. I?ll bring my sandpail.

Roppongi and all the Japan troops :bow:

So any of your contingent plannning to make it to the AGM or do the Londoners have free reign?

Be great to have some 'competition' for them. :grinyes:

Have a grand night out guys. :beer:

poskat - PM me closer to your arrival. I will be in and out of Tokyo/Japan from now until November 10th so your timing look good.

Lao-san - I will not be attending although I am very curious. However, that's about the time of the year, every year, I head back to the States to do the holiday thing with the family, girlfriend, etc. So you will not be getting any "competition" from this Samurai. Nonetheless, if anyone is around Bangkok next weekend I will be in town as will Roppongi (at some point). jp1 is the ninja amongst us so even if he is in the Big Mango, you probably will never realize his presence! :neener:

voodoo -would have liked to connect but you know how the old addage goes - "two birds in hand are worth more than none in the bush". Next time you take the beer at the Hobogobolin blast me a PM since it is right down the hill and easy for me to join along.

Kampai!

jp1 is the ninja amongst us so even if he is in the Big Mango, you probably will never realize his presence!

The Ninja is in BKK from 7th til 9th. :neener: Of course I'll be invisible next weekend in BKK because I'm in TYO again. :cussing:

Archived