Old flames on the net?

Lusty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen 2. Don't remember the sites now.

It's also kinda weird when you can identify the hotel by looking at the background in the pics. Majestic Suites seems to appear frequently. They have that distinctive sliding door thing instead of curtains over the windows.

A couple years ago a friend saw a girl who was part of a guy's trip report and had pics of her. She worked at a bar he and i stopped by when we made our rounds. The trip report claimed she did certain acts. I was curious, she intimated she did, i barfined her and was disappointed that she'd only do 2 of 3 and the two she did she wasn't that good at it. :(

Says chocolat steve:

A couple years ago a friend saw a girl who was part of a guy's trip report and had pics of her. She worked at a bar he and i stopped by when we made our rounds. The trip report claimed she did certain acts. I was curious, she intimated she did, i barfined her and was disappointed that she'd only do 2 of 3 and the two she did she wasn't that good at it.
:(

2 out of 3, eh? ;) Sounds like my ex-missus :down:, who was a 3 out of 4 job :o. Washing the dishes, ironing my shirts, and scrubbing out the shithouse were all no problem ::, but could I get her to swing a hoover round the joint? Could I fuck. :cussing:

As for a "back door" job in bed, forget it... :(

jack :beer:

Says sayjann:

ROTFLOHO......... ::

nice one FJ.........
:up:

Cheers, but "ROTFLOHO..."? :: Rolling on the floor laughing Old Hippie off...? :o Please enlighten. ;)

Oh, and I found a very old holiday snapshot of me and the ex-missus on a trekking holiday in the Alps, bringing home the kindling for the night's camp fire. ::

jack :beer:

Archived