great Chiang mai info/link site

pattaya127

Been to Bunny Club a couple of times. Not my style, nor I would think yours. Pretty sleezy, and when I went too many hustling katoeys. But these places change frequently so always worth a poke your head in the door.

Maybe one of the CM residents can give us all an update of the little action left in CM. I'm sure that the scene has NOT picked up in the last years. Mr. T failed to give CM the required 'entertainment' designation. All the clubs are on a holding pattern and will eventually die off, leaving it to be a 'cultural' destination. All the good stuff is Thai, and well hidden from those not in the know.

Glad to give you a personally guided bar by bar tour when the AGM is concluded, and for you only, this special offer, all the historical sites and Wats of the back Sois ....... no extra fee. Quite fascinating really.

If your really good might even take you to the non-tourist spots off the well travelled path. :rolleyes:

Glad to give you a personally guided bar by bar tour when the AGM is concluded

--------------------------

Thanks, but been there, done that. Last winter, i rode past it every night, never stopped once. That's what a good book waiting in the room does to you, uh...me ::!

all the historical sites and Wats of the back Sois

------------------

hehe, may recognize some of them in my 1000 :: or so pix i took of temples and sights there.

the non-tourist spots off the well travelled path

--------------------------

Fine, would love that, but no scantily clad women and no sex :o, OK :p?

Archived