Sayjann visits Amsterdam-Day 4

sayjann

i was up early today,check out time was 11:00am and i packed and left my bags in reception.

i thought i had one more fuck in me and went on walkabout and soon saw a girl working early and decided she was for me.

her name was Cecelia and Dutch and another Blonde.

lovely tits and a shaven pussy again and to my delight she had had her Labia Pierced with little bolts.

i said they looked good and she asked if i wanted a little feel and again i couldn't turn her down and had a little stroke.

she also expressed an interest in my nipple ring and asked if it had hurt?,and i told her very much so,but she laughed and said the pain could'nt have been as much as hers.

after the suck i got on top and finished,i was really satisfied.

Cecelia.

looks 8 Body 8 BJ 9 Attitude 9

went to my Fav Bar for a last couple of drinks and they had a new girl working,Irish by the name of Amy and another good looker.

it was early and Amy and Leonora were cleaning up the bar and at one stage Leonora was standing on 2 stools with her legs just about either side of me and she apologised for getting in my way.

no worries i told her,i was enjoying seeing her in that position.

well it was time to leave and i had to walk through the alleys to get back to my hotel and as i did i saw another Asian looking Girl and decided i could manage to get in another girl.

her name was Lucky(different girl i had on another night whose name was Luck).

Lucky was the only girl i met on this trip who was not shaved down below,but she had that fine downy hair that Thai girls have.

her body wasn't the best but she made up for it with a fine BJ and then a titty fuck.

she got on top of me and then i got on top of her and to my delight after a while i felt the tingling down below and she sensed it and told me she would finish me off by hand and i was up for this and whipped it out and she finished me off onto her stomach.

she dutifully cleaned us both up and we got chatting.

she asked about my Tattoos and she told me she had just got back from holiday on Phuket and we chatted about places we both knew.

she told me she had been in Holland for 9 years but only worked 2 months and had planned to work another month before returning to Thailand to live.

she said it was easy money in A'dam and very lucrative.

i was sent away from her room with a little kiss on the cheek and a wave.

Lucky.

Looks 7 Body 7 BJ 8 Attitude 10

made my way back to the hotel and picked up my bags and walked the 10 minutes to the Central Station.

got my ticket for the train to the Airport and after a 10 minute wait boarded the train.

i liked the Airport train,clean,quick and very efficient.

got to Schipol and finally found where i had to go to check in for my flight,but a bit of a nightmare finding the right gate.

my 3rd time at Schipol and i always find it confusing,it is a lovely place,seemingly very modern with large spaces and very light and airy,but i always have trouble finding my way around.

i'm a simple boy and many things confuse me.

finally checked in and was off through Immigration and straight to the bar for a beer.

after the freshner i looked around and spent a fortune on Chocolate for a couple of my Filipino friends and bought 1000 cigarettes for my consumption and returned to the bar to wait until time to fly home.

no trouble this end of the flight and i was on the Plane and we took off immediately and within an hour i was back at Gatwick.

knew i was home,had to walk miles to the baggage hall and 7 planes had landed at roughly the same time and 5 of the plane's baggage was on the same conveyor belt.....typically English way of doing things.

14 conveyor belts and 2 in use!!!!!!!!!

finally got sorted and straight through Immigration and walked to the Train Station at Gatwick and found i had 55 minutes wait for my train home,so i went and sat in the bar until time to board the train.

then another typical English way of doing things happened.

the train was 12 carriages long and only the 1st 4 were going to my and many other peoples destinations.

of course the announcement was not made until the train had stopped and most of us were at the wrong end of the train.

no time to get along the platform and just had to jump on the train and haul my way through the carriages until i was in the right one.

the train was packed and no seats and for the 1st 20 minutes had to stand in the corridor,but eventually 1 of the 1st class compartments slowly became empty and it was soon filled up by travellers,fuck the train company we said.

the Conductor got short thrift from all 6 of us when he said we should'nt be there and he soon backed off and retreated to other travellers.

got to my home station and after 6 hours of travelling i had one more obstacle to hurdle.

why the fuck were there no taxi's?,there are always loads of taxis when the London train arrives,why not today?.

i was in a rush to get home after the travelling,but more importantly i was missing Eastenders and tonight was the return of 'Dirty Den' and i had to get home and see it.

finally got a taxi after 15 odd minutes and was charged almost 700 Baht for a 3 mile journey,daylight robbery,it only cost 300 for the journey to the station.

but i was finally home after my weekend away.

but a couple of observations.

i hadn't been to A'dam for almost 4 years and i certainly noticed a lot of LB's.

when i 1st went i knew nothing of LOS and LB's so i knew nothing about this type of person,i was so innocent.

but after seeing them in LOS i had an inkling and i was amazed at the amount of them in A'dam.

there was a certain area of the alleys which looked like it was LB city and i never went back,not my thing.

but i saw one of the most attractive 'women' one day on the way to work and i thought she looks nice until she stopped to talk to a friend and i don't think i have ever heard such a deep voice,i walked away rapidly.

i had been with Women from various Nations but i did notice the Thai Girls were the best.

the Girls were all different and some allowed more than others and even the Thai Girls were the same.

but the difference was the attitude,i went with 4 of them and i was totally happy with them all.

OK it was nothing like spending 24 hours with a Girl in LOS,but the few minutes i spent with them was good,bought back memories.

of course 3 nights in A'dam will never compare to 3 nights in LOS and much more expensive,but some of us are not so lucky to be able to visit LOS every few weeks and take advantage of the action.

Archived