Would you still come to LOS if p4p was drastically

Would you still come to LOS if p4p was drastically reduced ?

If the the p4p scene was drastically reduced in LOS, Would you still come? Only a few GoGos, all covered, no shows, beer bars much fewer, still some MPs, Thai scene much the same. (Sorta like Chiang Mai :grinyes: )

Still come, there will still be lots of action

still come, not that interested in p4p anyway

would have to think about if it was worth it

probably come, but not so often

why bother, there are other p4p places to go

Of course I would still come. I enjoyed the p4p scene but I never came to Thailand just because of the scene. I have business to do over there and a gf as well. In addition to that does anyone really believe that the p4p scene will be drastically reduced? I doubt this very much. There is some ?cleaning? underway right now but this will finally phase out and everything will be back to normal.

Originally, I came for the beaches... a place to chill out and catch a tan over a few beers for a few weeks between travelling from Oz to Europe. The best value flight between Melbourne and London just happened to stop in bangkok on the way, so Thailand it was. (There were cheaper options but a stopover in Abbah Dabbi wasn't so appealing!)

Now... i do love the nightlife scene... not the p4p but the party atmosphere, and general laid back type of place Thailand is. If the Nightlife ended, maybe I wouldn't come so much, as I've pretty much seen most of the place (there's always more, I know)...

Archived