NFL / NPF Week 6

BadaBing

Since Brinky is still on suicide watch from the Indy game , I'll start this weeks thread.

The soapy's got a ass whuppin from the BG7 Freelancers , mostly due to Brink's boy BJ posting 34 points against me and my WR corp's in harms way this week..... :banghead:

But then the weekend good news is :

#1 ; Michigan came back from 21 down in the 4th beat Minnihaha , no problem..... :bow:

#2 ; As expected , them Ohio State " Luck " Eyes , FINALLY played a real team for the first time this year , and even after nearly the choke of death to the Wisconsin starting QB in the 3rd , the Cheeseheads reserve QB came in to seal the victory ... JD in Soi 33 PM.... :beer:

#3 My MCK's didn't lose ( bye week ) :grinyes:

#4 My Wings are off to a 2-0 start , as opposed to Sergei and his Duck's 0-3 start... :neener:

BadayourfriendysportsreporterBing :hubba:

One thing I am beginning to really hate about this league is the lack of getting a score update after the game.

I really dont mind the lack of a live update but why do we have to wait until the very last game to find out how players who finished 24hrs plus before have performed. :onfire:

But never mind. I still managed to beat the Barfines - even without a QB who had trained through the week and played the previous 2 or 3 games with a sore shoulder and then decided not to play! :grinyes:

Sorry for neglecting my weekly update.

Yeah I still don't want to talk about that Monday night. Although the win in DC was a small consolation. Next is SF. But, oops guess who my better QB is? Shit, can't win for losing.

Collins got another billion yards only to be shot down with INTs and a lack of scoring. I'm still reticent to play Garcia after my last experience and I'm sure not going to play him against Sapp and the boys.

Happy days. :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, Pom Michael (now skinny, Phawm Michael), please tell us how you possibly managed to score ZERO points last week? Even w/out paying any attention to the game, that must go down as a stupendous feat.

JW on me, skinny Michael!

Pats on a roll. Who would have figured!

froggo

Froggy,

Must be a scoring error! :o

Or the Browns had a bye week. ::

At least they didn't lose? ::

Schedule - Week 9

Yankees 0.00

Soi 7 BG Freelancers 115.00 final

Well, the 115 was the league high, so I guess I would have lost anyway. Wait till next week ! I hope that I get the correct starting QB at least.

Cheers! :help:

Archived