Fiery Jack Paints Tokyo Red!

Fiery Jack

Short notice :o, but I just found out that I have to be in Tokyo on "business" :: this Saturday. That shite will be done and dusted by tea-time ;), so I'm planning on racing to the Roppongi Hobgoblin for 7-ish. :up: I'll be staying the night in Shinjuku or Shinagawa. :sleeping: Any of you young thrill-seekers in Tokyo fancy 8 pints and a heartfelt chinwag? :beer: You know it makes sense. :hubba:

PM me if you so wish. :)

jack :drunk:

How?d I miss this one? Oh yeah, I know because I was on TG641 bound for BKK last Saturday? :neener: Next time we will take the Tokyo beer. BTW ? I think the J-gals are looking extra good this 2004 vintage ? you agree?

Oh wait - you mean Saturday the 18th? I'll be in Osaka. What about Friday night the 17th? Drunk, they will drink to me again!

FJ, sorry to miss you mate. None of our brothers there to can carry the flag? Or at least buy the man a bloomin' shandy??? Shame, shame...

Just risen from the ashes an hour ago (1:40 pm) in Pattaya after another night of intensive research on bargirl English language linguistics.

:beer: :beer: :drunk::help:

Archived