London contigent final pre-trip briefing meeting

Lusty

Says sayjann:

i'm all alone at Xmas this year,no one to take care of me or to cook for me......
:(

just a few scraps will be welcome,i am so poor i cannot afford to go to my local butchers.......
:down:

all i want is a meal with the trimmings.....please,please help me......
:up:

I believe the local Salvation Army puts up a fine Xmas Dinner. Just hope you remember the words to 'Amazing Grace'.

:rolleyes::cover:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish i had time to go to my local Sally Army.

working until 10pm and returning home to a cold,empty house.

i am so depressed...... :down:

think of me when you are all enjoying your Xmas dinners and high jinks.

i will be sitting in front of a one bar electric fire with a sausage on a fork trying to cook it...... ::

well just hang a pair of pantyhose off the mantle, place a small Budha Shrine above it, and a couple of Purple notes below.

Then hope 'Santa' brings what you are wishing for. :grinyes:

OK, we'll all telephone you from LOS on Xmas Eve and sing you a Carol. :grinyes::beer:

i'd rather you got some BG's to call me and tell me'sorry you are alone hansum man,we want to wish sexy man Happy Christmas'........ ;)

will have to get my Filipino friend to have time off and share the sausage with me..... :devil:

STH.

thanks again,i will bring my overnight bag,will PM later.

Yep, see you there Yalb.

Nice that you'll run into CkrisG and ib13 having met them at our little get-togethers. Although we all live and work in London, we find time to ensure that everyone gets to know each other eh?

See you on the 28th. Bring any spare electric bills won't you?

PM me if any problems.

Carl

Bring any spare electric bills won't you?

Wait till you see the new toothbrush I just bought. Bet it crapos over your electric bill!

Obviously i won't be able to be there in person, but will likely join via Nokia satellite link. Was worried I'd missed it for a minute, today being the 29th and all... chat next month.

Archived