London contigent final pre-trip briefing meeting

Lusty

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for a good night out Guys,you know who you are.

good to meet up with the regulars and have a few Beers and laugh the night away.

thanks to STH for letting Rusty and i to crash at his place overnight... :beer:

glad to see you got home alright Rusty and hop the head feels better.

STH and i carried on drinking Saturday lunchtime with a friend of mine,but we eventually had to give up and home we all went.

won't see anyone i think before Christmas,so you Guys heading out in a couple of weeks have a good time in Thailand over the festive period and behave yourselves.... :bow:

Hi Guys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Thailand is closed for repairs until further notice. Seems the plumbing and electrical were not up to code, and thus needed to be replaced, could take several months. Also, Thailand is in the process of converting from Budism to Mormonism, and this is expected to take a bit of time. Thanks for your understanding. May I suggest you try Prague or Tarnaby Sweeden, maybe Lapland...

>>>Hi Guys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Thailand is closed for repairs until further notice<<<

Cor bilmey OH, is that only applicable to UK citizens or have they closed the doors on the rest of the world?

Mind you I must admit, a decent overhaul on all of their electrical and plumbing systems certainly wouldn't do any harm... :drunk:

Archived