Jai ray

My gf uses this all the time (not to me :) ). I cannot find it anywhere. She says is similar to jai dam (black heart = mean person). Anybody know what exactly "ray" means.

Does she have spelling wrong? Maybe 'rey'? Thanks.

HT

Says Pharcyde:

So yes, I guess similar to "jai dam", but it is also used in slang for meaning crass or as mentioned wild.

Pc

Don't know about crass or wild, never heard it used that way.

it is similar to 'jai dum' but it is more like - mean, malicious, vindictive- whereas 'jai dam' is more - callous and uncaring

jai raai should be better..raai U should pronouce on the high tone ...Actually raai means bad but we can not use on every words BAD....just say with

JAI RAAI = JAI DAM = Bad heart as unkind

PAAK RAAI = bad mouth

Context is that "God is 'jai ray', for not letting us be together". Maybe that will help. She doesn't screw up very often, but does occationally. Transliterate 'a' for the sound in 'ray', as the 'a' in 'father', and you will come out with 'Rai'. I suspect this is what she means.

Thanks all. ::

Shit, I just had her on the phone last night, and forgot to ask her to say for me. Will do next time. :o

HT

Says HIGH THAIED:

Context is that "God is 'jai ray', for not letting us be together". Maybe that will help. She doesn't screw up very often, but does occationally. Transliterate 'a' for the sound in 'ray', as the 'a' in 'father', and you will come out with 'Rai'. I suspect this is what she means.

Thanks all. ::

Shit, I just had her on the phone last night, and forgot to ask her to say for me. Will do next time.
:o

HT

Well that would make sense........God is just a mean hearted bugger, after all. :banghead:

Jeez, HT, you didn't get one that's a Christian too, did you ? :doah:

I dont mean "jai ray", but just the word "ray".

In certain context it can mean coarse, rude, or crass.

For example if you play pool against someone and you sink all the balls in a row, then you do something "ray" maak...

...not to be confused with "jai ray", which does indeed mean bad or evil...

Archived