Luxury Apartment to Let London

SiLeakHunt

Superb modern luxury apartment to let Central in London.

With excellent views of Tower Bridge and the river, this purpous built futuristic appartment is specifically designed for the upwardly mobile.

All mod cons provided. The flat is available for occupation on Sunday. Refs and deposit required.

£200 per week ono.

To arrange viewings contact DBlaine Magician (no timewasters)

That's interesting. :) Apparently Blaine's original challenge, a gauntlet thrown down by chirpy fellow magician ;) and all-round TV light entertainer (with a penchant for birds half his age :hubba:) Mr Paul "You'll like this... not a lot!" Daniels, was for Blaine to attempt to live in a fully-operational, tooled-up Moss Side, Manchester crack-den for 44 minutes and emerge unscathed, :o but Blaine chickened out and chose to be suspended over the Thames inside a plastic box for 44 days instead. :rolleyes:

jack :up:

He comes out tomorrow (Sunday)( the daft twat...

I was down the Tate Mdn last week (as you do) and he was hanging around. Is it art?, I thought, idly throwing a brick at him...

One things for sure: he won't be bothering to pull a stunt like that in this town again. He is about 100 yards from the Globe theatre. In the fine tradition of Shakespeare's groundlings the mob have been most unimpressed.

Now if the Village Idiot was doing it - well, I'd pay to see that!

(Now there's an idea for the AGM. Suspend VI in a perspex box in NEP).

Archived