Baby Stabbed!

Lusty

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says lazyphil:

rusty--hey dont try and whip up racial tension with immigrants because some thick bastards here cant separate the two?i.e. illegal and legal and besides we have plenty of home grown brainless violent white scum here too
:devil:

Completely agree Phil.

Scum is scum. Homegrown, imported, legal or illegal.

No race, colour, creed or religion has an exclusive on being assholes.

I agree Rusty that many illegals seems to have more 'rights' than even locals. We have the same bullshit in Canada and I'm sure in the US. If we protest, we are screamed at as 'anti'-whatevers. Lets apply the laws of the country to all in that country. And that BTW I believe should also be enforced in Thailand as well. Piss on the special interest groups priviledges.

Of course this equality can never apply the the rich or famous. Like You and me and Fiery Jack :grinyes::beer:

Guest lazyphil

Like the illegal 1st white settlers in North America (natives didn't have written laws against them) they were hated, fought etc--whites won because Darwins theory of survival of the fittest kicked in--now just like the white settlers these illegal Albanians and Afghans etc will survive and will stay and in two hundred years or so be just another ethic group who invaded this island just like the Normans, Viking and Romans--its no different to this its just painful to some at the times of the 'invasion'....they will be in our blood line because unless you are from an incest filled Welsh valley village whos bloodline didn?t get disrupted by the Vikings etc we?re all a mongrel !!!! bunch of past illegals?..

Only 40 or so years ago LEGAL immigrants came in from the West Indies and they were very un-welcome at the time. It matters not a shit if they are legal or not in the eyes of some :dunno:

:grinyes::neener: I suspect that most of us are a little more mongrel and Mongol. Think they only made it to the Danube. :neener: But then again, maybe great papa was travelling man. :rolleyes:

"I'm a bastard from a long line of bastards, and intend to teach my sons to be the same. " ..... Anon

There is a lot of tension between the people who've lived and paid tax in the UK for most of their working lives, and the recent 'Eastern' European Immigrants.

A lot of the immigrants have had very difficult times in their home countries and although there were a lot of honourable intensions when the govt decided to afford assylum to more of them than any other country in Europe, they underestimated the numbers who would come over and overlooked their own kith and kin when it came to directing resources.

Because a lot of the recent immigrants have come from war torn states where atrocities have occured a lower proportion of their number show deference than would be expected from a normal sample of the population.

The catalyst for anger and reactions is British taxpeyers are at the bottom of housing lists because they aren't 'urgent needs' and the 'wild Europeans' are.

There are plenty of other situations where immigrants are given priority.

As long as British people feel short changed over outsiders this sort of incident will get highlighted in the media.

I personally would never attack an individual and wish them the best of luck for trying to get something better.

But I'd rather not (as a funder of the UK kitty) be taken for a ride.

Cheers

PS I'm not normally this serious it's just I got to my computer before the off license.

Only 40 or so years ago LEGAL immigrants came in from the West Indies and they were very un-welcome at the time. It matters not a shit if they are legal or not in the eyes of some

I'm sure I read somewhere that the West Indians were invited to come to the UK to fill alot of vacant jobs on our transport systems,health service and the like because our population of male stock was decimated by WW2.I'm not 100% sure about this though.Perhaps someone else could enlighten us.

Archived