Baby Stabbed!

Lusty

I can't remember the guys surname,Ben something or other(this case was sometime back).To cut along story short he came here with his parents(I think he was Nigerian)when he was a young boy.Twenty five years or so later our aurthorities decide he is here illegally and want to deport him.Of course by now he is a sucessfull stockbroker contributing to our economy.These are the ones we want to keep,not some low life Romanian bloody gypsy with 10 sprogs! :cussing:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romanian bloody gypsy with 10 sprogs!

What about their right to a family life. That is a right enshrined in the European convention, the UK parliament has to follow the spirit of the convention although UK has no written constitution.

Also "Roma" suffer appalling discrimination in Romania,Czech republic, Slovakia etc. They suffer discrimination in every facet of life from housing,employment, police etc what have the "Roma" ever done to anybody.

STH :D

To all,

This threads' subject is very delicate and is going the wrong way fast.

If no one has a comment to make on the original post / subject, it will be closed and deleted very fast.

This board and forum will not become the playground for racist comments.

Cheers - BB - mod

Another stabbing reported today in the leicester mercury, Somali asylum seeker bastard slashed two girls walking past in the street across the face, he got four years. Was this a racist attack, is it racist to mention it or to refer to him as a bastard? Perhaps it would be a good idea to define racism as it gets banded about too much without always being justified. -peter

SOTH says:-What about their right to a family life. That is a right enshrined in the European convention, the UK parliament has to follow the spirit of the convention although UK has no written constitution.

Anyone can have whatever size family they wish,I've no problem with that.Just don't burden me with even more taxation to pay for their upkeep.

i understand what BB says and i will try and adhere to his wishes,but a story from my local paper a while back.

there were a series of rapes in the town,someone was targeting females in pubs and night clubs.

the Police issued a description to the paper and they published it with a warning for females to be careful.

however the Police told the paper they could not reveal what colour the man was,because it might be deemed as racist.

this was a great help to all the females in town,how could they be on their guard if they don't know who they are on the lookout for?.

i'm not being racist in this post as i will not reveal what colour the man was,but the situation was crazy when it happened.

Says rusty:

SOTH says:-What about their right to a family life. That is a right enshrined in the European convention, the UK parliament has to follow the spirit of the convention although UK has no written constitution.

Anyone can have whatever size family they wish,I've no problem with that.Just don't burden me with even more taxation to pay for their upkeep.

I agree Rusty, just wanted to be liberal for the day...and see what it felt like.

STH

Archived