New Petchburi Pete returns home!

New Petchburi Pete

I'll be landing before 11:00am on Nov. 3. I've enjoyed my vacation in New England; and it's always great to reconnect with old friends. But, the moment that plane lands, I'll feel at home again ... can't wait to be reunited with my wife & our 7 and 1/2 mo. old baby (Huey!) :grinyes:

My last night in MA will be Halloween! ... and, I'm ready & psyched ! :shhh: Man, wait 'til the little 'trick or treaters' see the mask I found (for $5.00!). Hope the MPD doesn't delay my return! :devil:

The countdown is on! ... I'll fly out of Logan in a little more than 7 hours! I just hope I can get some sleep on the plane ... usually not easy for me at all!

I got to enjoy the Red Sox - New Yawk Yankees tilt ... it's always a battle between these two rivals, even during the regular season. I wish Boston had one; but, you have to credit where credit is due. Thank God for the Florida Marlins! :up:

I saw the New England Patriots beat Miami in a thriller down in Miami, yes, down in the heat & humidity, where they hadn't won in a game in many years. Then they beat the Cleveland Browns at home, despite the fact that the Browns had the best record 'on the road' for the past two seasons! That one wasn't pretty ... it was all about field goals ... remember, it's the final score that counts! :up:

And, Halloween was termendous ... seems to get better every year in the States. I saw a lot of little 'hulks.' The Hulk was one of my favorite television shows :shhh: ... now, please don't translate into a reduction of my mentality ... rather, sometimes it's nice to delay fully growing up!

I'm looking forward to seeing the NP 'gang.' :beer:

Most importantly, I'm ecstatic about returning to my wonderful wife and our son Andrew!!! I really missed them!

:hug:

Chok dee

Archived