PS Pops His First Korean

Limbo

HuDu, no doubt "new day risin" but I like the later pop-influenced stuff and "head in the clouds" is up there too. What else on my playlist? right now, bad religion, the damned, bad manners, rollins band and lots of the clash. good to hear your musical tastes lie in that direction, what are you into?

Cheers

PS

Hi PS,

I used to work with Grant Hart during his solo career. Quite an interesting person.

I'm into The Buzzcocks, can dig some Butthole Surfers, Damned, Stranglers, basically a lot of old punk stuff, Saints, Wire, Only Ones, Devo, Undertones, Gang of Four, Hoodoo Gurus, and lots of indie/alternative stuff, especially early stuff, like early Soul Asylum, Feelies, Screaming Trees, Afghan Whigs, Pavement, Can (German band from 7tees, you know them, they're MASSIVE! influenced a lot of bands you like), Thin White Rope, Cosmic Psychos, Big Star (a bit older again), a bit more poppy maybe than your taste but mainly in the same direction.

Says limbo:

Hi PS,

I used to work with Grant Hart during his solo career. Quite an interesting person.

I'm into The Buzzcocks, can dig some Butthole Surfers, Damned, Stranglers, basically a lot of old punk stuff, Saints, Wire, Only Ones, Devo, Undertones, Gang of Four, Hoodoo Gurus, and lots of indie/alternative stuff, especially early stuff, like early Soul Asylum, Feelies, Screaming Trees, Afghan Whigs, Pavement, Can (German band from 7tees, you know them, they're MASSIVE! influenced a lot of bands you like), Thin White Rope, Cosmic Psychos, Big Star (a bit older again), a bit more poppy maybe than your taste but mainly in the same direction.

Since I didn't recognize a single name here, I must now qualify for some sort of ignorance award. :banghead:

Archived