Good price for manhatton ?

brottbyman

Says brottbyman:

THB 1.000:- per night including breakfast.Seems a good deal to me.I thought i would share it with u guys.

Cheers

What am I missing? When I go to the website, I get :

Standard Room Single Bed 920 THB

Standard Room Double / Twin Beds 920 THB

One Bedroom Suite Single Bed 2,870 THB

One Bedroom Suite Double / Twin Beds 2,870 THB

Two Bedroom Suite Single Bed 5,170 THB

Two Bedroom Suite Double / Twin Beds 5,170 THB

Are you saying that you can get a suite for B1000? That would be a GREAT deal!! I am looking at the "Manhattan", not "Manhatton". Is this different?

J77: where does this membership/password thing come in? I'm not seeing it.

'splain me, Lucy.

If you go through, siam-online, and talk to wannipa, u will get a rate of 990 baht for a double room, which includes two american breakfasts.

It is on soi 15 about 30 metres up the road. Nice hotel, with a small pool, and a very basic gym. If you r looking for inhouse massage then u get that on the same level as well

hope this helps

Two places I just looked. Asiahotelroom.com for 590bht (i wonder on this one) and Planet holiday at 19 to 22 US per day. Both are all-inclusive. I forgot which other link exactly offered 770 bht but both places I just listed are around that 770 bht. Planet I've used and booked both the manhattan and emerald hotels through em. Happy hunting! I't also hard to get booking at the Manhattan due to them always geing booked up.

Look at Bangkoktonight.com in their links area under hotels not in BKKtonights hotel area...ok...that might be the problem!

SB

Your figures for Planet Holiday don't include the additional charge for taxes, service charge and 'fee'.

For 7 nights in November (the 'fee' varies depending on length of stay!) -

Single USD19 + USD4.72 taxes, service, 'fee'

Double USD22 + USD4.76 t/s/f

Using the rate from Bangkok Bank (http://www.bbl.co.th/Bangkok+Bank/Web+Services/Rates/FX+Rates.htm) -

at 39.55 Baht/USD =

THB940 Single

THB1050 Double

I just checked AsiaHotelRoom.com and got THB930 & THB1060

Hmmm, no where near THB770 :)

Cheers,

Grumpy

Archived