Seek Good Hotel (Pattaya) - Me & Wife

New Petchburi Pete

Hi Pete,

I always stay at the Dynasty Resort in Pattaya, the rooms are nice and new plus it is about a 5 minute taxi ride from the nightlife area ( 60B ) about halfway between downtown Pattaya and Jomtien Beach. The staff is very friendly and the rate I always pay is 990B per night incl. the taxes. They have a website at dynastyinn.com which is there sister hotel in Bangkok, but not nearly as nice as the resort in Pattaya, I don't know about the prices listed on the web as I always make my res. by sending them a fax and confirming the 990B price. Hope this helps.

Gammon

Hi pete, I just spent a week in pattaya. I stayed at the Welcome plaza hotel. It sets back up on the hill away from evertyhing but you can walk to the beach or bars. It is a big hotel clean alot of tours use this hotel. I payed 650baht a night two beds one single one double, clean bath and shower, only problem no remote control for tv

The place to be is the Royal Twin Hotel. I was there last summer and I must have been the only sanuker because everybody was a chinese tourist with their family. The best part was that it right across the street from the Royal Garden Mall but is hidden to the side.

Archived