GOOD MORNING...

Says elef:

Hi Fly,

Lucky WA is not in the bar!
:beer:

elef

i guess he would all to gladly sent me his most prized gun from his collection to be finally rid of me. ::

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says LaoHuLi:

No guns for you today.
:nono:

The way your days is going you'd miss the vital spot and be in a wheelchair the rest of your life, waiting fo people to come and puke on your front step.
:rolleyes:

well, yeah... that has to be considered. ::

phone works again, british friend went home now, soon i'll be off to the post office and i will ask them if there is any way to argue about that blasted customs bill, or if i just should pay and forget about it.

[color:"blue"] soon i'll be off to the post office and i will ask them if there is any way to argue about that blasted customs bill, or if i just should pay and forget about it.

[/color]

friend of mine used to use the " sorry, i poor farang, can not pay big customs, you will just have to send it back."

worked a lot of the time for him, but i'm sure you have your own approach. :neener:

>>>I would have just gone back to bed...hope when i woke up it was all a bad dream<<<

i did.

it wasn't.

well, i just had to pay that 1400 baht at the postoffice as just can't be arsed to get into an unwinnable war with the customs people.

just try to get my mood up, listening to one of my new CD's - faure's requiem.

Archived