MY FIRST TRIP TO THAILAND-DAY 13 AND THE AFTERMATH

sayjann

woke up mid morning and Bai was still asleep and i just looked at her and marvelled.

lay back and thought of a certain record i had heard and it really bought home the fact i was leaving.

'leaving on a jet plane' by Peter,Paul and Mary.

'all my bags are packed,i'm ready to go'

i'm standing here outside your door,i hate to wake you up to say goodbye'

'but the dawn is breaking,it's early morn'

'taxi's waiting,he's blowing his horn'

'already i'm so lonesome i could cry,so kiss me and smile for me'

'tell me that you'll wait for me,hold me like you'll never let me go'

'i'm leaving on a jet plane,don't know when i'll be back again'

'oh babe i hate to go'

there's so many times i let you down,so many times i played around'

i tell you now they don't mean a thing'

'every place i go i think of you,every song i sing i sing for you'

when i come back,i'll wear your wedding ring'

so kiss me and smile for me,tell me that you'll wait for me,hold me like you'll never let me go'

'oh babe i hate to go'

'now the time has come to leave you,one more time let me kiss you'

'then close your eyes and i'll be on my way'

'dream about the days to come,i won't have to leave alone,about the time i won't have to say'

'kiss me and smile for me,tell me that you'll wait for me'

'hold like you'll never let me go'

'leaving on a jet plane,don't know when i'll be back again'

'oh babe i hate to go'

some of the words really done me in,it struck me that i was finally having to leave Bai and LOS.

i went for a shower and was delighted when she appeared and joined me.

afterwards we had our final session of love-making and it felt like the best yet.

so passionate,but gentle.

i checked out and we went for a walk to her room and i said goodbye to her Sisters and we wandered along Bangla and had lunch in Ocean Plaza and i bought her a few trinkets she liked.

sat in the hotel lobby,waiting for the minibus to take me to the airport and we had one last drink.

finally told her to go,i did'nt want her to see me cry when the minibus arrived.

one last kiss and she was gone.

she jauntily walked down the driveway with her hips swinging away and she kept turning round and waving until she was finally gone and tears filled my eyes.

long journey home and all i did was think about her,and decided this was the girl i wanted to marry and bring to England.

god,how silly it seems now,i was infatuated with her and wanted her so badly and i was already planning my next trip.

but the one thing that saddened me was that as i was on the plane,she was probably in the arms of another.

when i got home i was delighted.

i used to have one of the mobile phones which had e-mail access and when i switched it on,Bai had mailed me twice before i got home.

i was happy for days with all the thoughts that she loved me as well and luckily enough,we have an internet cafe at work,so i could mail her back and wait for hers.

we kept in touch and i took the plunge and bought a computer for my home and things were much bettter.

she was telling me she wanted to be with me in England and i was so much in love with her,that i started to look into the immigration process.

i was in daily contact with the embassy in BKK and found out all the requirements that Bai needed for at least a visitor's visa.

told her everything she needed to do and the things she would have to get.

contact with her then got less and less and she seemed to be doing nothing her end and i got frustrated and then angry with her.

we had had such a good time together and i thought her feelings for me were genuine,but now as a more experienced visitor,i realise she done her job very well.

she knew i had liked her,and she done enough to make sure i BF'd her everynight.

after all she was the first Thai girl i had really met,but the experience was good.

i wonder how many other men were treated like this by her?.

well i went for it and booked a 2 week trip for August 2000 and told her roughly when i would arriving.

but i gave her the wrong date as i wanted to arrive early and surprise her.

10 days before i was due to fly,she mailed me and asked if i could postpone my trip for a month,as she had to go home to Surin to look after her sick mother?.

well of course postponing was not an option and i wandered if i would ever see her again?.

102 days after leaving LOS,i touched down in phuket and the start of my second adventrous trip.

and my next trip would be more interesting for the readers(i hope)and much more fulfilling for me.

Wow, Sayjann! I can just imagine that feeling as you left. Its the worst. I wouldn't wish that on a Manc or Scum supporter...haha...had to throw that in, but I meant it. But really, I can imagine the emotions you went through. I had something kinda similar but not as bad as that on one of my trips. But you seem a little older, a little wiser now. The lure of LOS though is that you know better nowadays but the same thing can still happen! What a place, eh?

Sayjann,

I just want tell you it's been a pleasure and a thorough joy to read this great series of your newbie adventures in Thailand. Well done! Your portrayal of a man's emotions and feelings during his first experiences there, and first shock of realizing all that is available in the bars was spot on, and a good and amusing read. You show the newbie's innocence in the best of lights, and give us readers a nice inside look at a man falling in love against all his expectations. It was nice that you got to get out from the bars and see the place, see the countryside, visit the Wats, and got a chance to see a bit through the eyes of Bai and visit her place of residence. I've always found doing this interesting, educational, and just a really fun way to spend your holiday. I suspect Bai will always have a piece of your heart, no matter how experienced you become in the scene. She treated you right, showed you a good time, and gave you a bit of insight into her world, and helped make your vacation/adventure a memorable one. What more can a guy ask for? Especially on his first trip.

Have to say I was always a soapy massage fan myself. Although a bit more expensive it was always good fun. I always take the massage though, being a lover of a good massage. One thing I always liked about the soapies is you get the best of all things. The washing in the tub, the slip and slide erotic soapy massage, an intense experience when done well by the lass, the massage itself once cleaned and on the bed, and the sex with a beautiful woman, all in two hours. You feel like a new man upon exiting, and up for a good night out for other adventures in the nightlife scene.

Good reports Sayjann. Thanks for taking the time to write them up and post them. Please continue writing up your adventures and posting them. I know I'll enjoy reading them.

Cent

p.s. I was sorry to hear your Dad had passed. My father has himself been battling lung cancer for about 7 years now. Had the operations, and recently went through the chemo and radiation, as it has returned once again. I know how tough this must have been for you and your family. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and yours. Best of luck, Sayjann.

Cent

Hi Cent.

i like your stories because you live in the Kingdom and you also tell of things which many people(myself included)know nothing about.

thanks for the words about my Dad,it was hard at the time and i jokingly curse him sometimes.

if not him i would probably never have visited Thailand and got myself into the mire which has enveloped me since.

i am sorry to hear about your Dad and i hope things are not too bad for him and the rest of the Family.

i wish everyone copes with the situation.

yes Bai will always have a place in my heart.

she was the 1st Thai Girl i ever met and spent time with and after 3 1/2 years we still keep in touch by e-mail and she still sends me photos of her life in BKK.

i have stories of other Girls to follow and 4 of them will always be special to me.

i was totally innocent on my 1st visit,but things got better as i returned to Thailand again and again.

i have many more stories to tell and they will show how i came to understand how things worked in Thailand and how i got to know the Girls and why they are doing what they do.

i spent my 1st trip to Phuket with 1 girl but had 2 S/T's and i was soon to learn that many things were possible.

i will post my next story very shortly.

Guest lazyphil

What a place!!--Thats a understatement :D--I'd had a number of trips to LOS under my belt before that evening I met my mrs in Soi Sea Dragon April 2000--those 5 weeks we stayed together were unforgettable--Sept 2000 I was back and had quit my job to stay with her--6 months in Patong and 4 months in Nonthaburi in a flat near the inlaws--was back in England together June 2001--didn't go to LOS looking for a wife but I found a soul mate and a wife--had highs (our daughter born, an amazing holiday in Austria/Italy visiting her best mate among other things) and lows (deaths and sickness in our familys)--I thank my dad too as I would never have gone to SEA--I was more interested in trips to the Americas (South and North) and Africa--but his storys from his Naval days in Singapore and Malaya in the 60's eventually got me curious and the rest is history :beer:

Thanks, Sayjann. :up: It's been a tremendous pleasure reading your honest and touching chronicles, your confessions of the "newbie" we all were once: to paraphrase a couple of lines from a Bob Dylan song, "... And every one of them words rang true, like they were written in my soul". Weaving through your installments had me going back myself to old emotional places not on any maps (but a lot of us have been there), and you describe those haunts and hauntings so well now through your older and wiser words. I know what you mean.

Thanks. :bow:

jack :beer:

PS. When I was an unemployed layabout in the 1980s, I often used to wake up on the floor mid afternoon after an all-night session gathered in reverence around the "hookah pipe" ::, wondering who or where the fuck I was, with some rancid old fat banger of a British bird :doah: whose name I couldn't recall snoring loudly beside me. :( At times like that, I too would lay back and think of a certain Peter Paul & Mary song that really bought home the fact I was a drunken bong-head wastrel ? "Puff the Magic Fucking Dragon". :o:drunk::up::clown::up::drunk::o

("....A dragon lives forever but not so little boys..." :shhh:)

Archived