Matrix - Revolutions

After reading long articles in the Bangkok Post about the premiere of the new Matrix-movie, yesterday I finally found it on Sukh. After looking it and knowing the other two, I think this one is a little bit better than the last one, but the first of the trilogy still remains the very best. Definitely worth a visit (if you go in cinema) though!!

What do you think? The plot, the characters, the action-sequences....

Hi Pete,

I hate to be a complete c*nt on this, but that movie was s-h-i-t-e .....

Other than the CGI special effects, which were great initially but soon became a sensory overload, I think you couold have safely cut every one of the tedious dialogue-based scenes and punters would have been better off. The whole 'love will save us' tripe really got old fast in the second movie, and this one continued to flog it to death.

If you want a sequel worthy of the franchise, rent Aliens. As a rule, though, steer well clear of the beasties.

Says artiew:

Other than the CGI special effects, which were great initially but soon became a sensory overload

I saw it last night again with a fl pick-up and I think the special effects were great (even when looking it twice) and there was a lot of good action. IMO, this is still the best movie this year so far. But, this year is not a great movie year so far though.

Archived